rasmus
malcontent
Babbler # 621

posted 30 November 2005 01:58 PM      Profile for rasmus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
YOU have been SPECIALLY SELECTED to help draft the NDP's latest campaign fundraising letter! Help out by contributing a few words!

Dear Mr. U.R. Kluilesz,

As a valued member of our campaign team,

From: Fortune favours the bold | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Reality. Bites.
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6718

posted 30 November 2005 02:06 PM      Profile for Reality. Bites.        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
help us help Paul Martin build a green, prosperous Canada.
From: Gone for good | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
rasmus
malcontent
Babbler # 621

posted 30 November 2005 02:22 PM      Profile for rasmus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
See for yourself in this confidential email that I sent to Paul Martin. (I trust you will keep this between us.)
From: Fortune favours the bold | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
spatrioter
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2299

posted 30 November 2005 02:31 PM      Profile for spatrioter     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote

[ 30 November 2005: Message edited by: spatrioter ]

From: Trinity-Spadina | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
rasmus
malcontent
Babbler # 621

posted 30 November 2005 02:40 PM      Profile for rasmus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
quote:

From: Fortune favours the bold | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boarsbreath
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 9831

posted 01 December 2005 10:31 PM      Profile for Boarsbreath   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
The Liberals are a party. That's all: not a movement, not a philosophy, not an ideal. Just a party, organised to get & retain power.

The party's over, if you want it.

From: South Seas, ex Montreal | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
tallyho
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10917

posted 01 December 2005 11:33 PM      Profile for tallyho        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
"Don't think you can sneak your Big Business agenda of tax cuts and private health care past the Canadian public! If you don't back down, I'm pulling the plug on your government. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Jack"

As opposed to last Spring:

Here boy, here Jack. Now that's a god boy. Here's your biscuit. When you're a good boy daddy gives you a treat....and look who has come to visit..Belinda....show us your paw.

From: The NDP sells out Alberta workers | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Moderator
Babbler # 560

posted 02 December 2005 12:05 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
TELEMAIL
URGENT COMMUNICATION

FROM: JACK LAYTON
TO: GULL I. BELL
RE: URGENT. URGENT URGENT URGENT.

DEAR MS. BELL:

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE ALL-CAPS AND SCREAMING YELLOW PAPER, WE ARE IN DIRE STRAITS. THIS IS A SPECIAL URGENT APPEAL. THAT'S WHY WE'VE MADE IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE GETTING A SPECIAL TELEGRAM DIRECTLY FROM ME, WITH THE PRETEND DOT MATRIX PRINTER HOLES ON THE SIDES AND EVERYTHING.

PLEASE SEND US LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY. WE NEED MONEY FOR OUR CAMPAIGN. RIGHT NOW. RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND. TAKE IT TO THE MAILBOX IMMEDIATELY. YOU HEARD ME. COURIER IT. RIGHT NOW. DO IT NOW. THAT'S NOT FAST ENOUGH. FASTER. FASTER. AGAIN. YES. YES.

P.S. OUR CAMPAIGN WILL FAIL IF YOU DON'T SEND US $176 RIGHT NOW.

P.P.S. ALSO, PASS THIS LETTER ON TO 12 OF YOUR FRIENDS (OR SEND IN DONATIONS ON THEIR BEHALF) OR YOUR NOSE WILL FALL OFF.

P.P.P.S. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK PUBLISHER'S CLEARINGHOUSE FOR DONATING THEIR DESIGNERS' TIME AND LABOUR TO OUR PRINT FUND RAISING CAMPAIGN.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
the grey
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3604

posted 02 December 2005 12:45 AM      Profile for the grey     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
I ALSO NEED 50 PEOPLE TO JOIN ME IN GIVING THE MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE CONTRIBUTION OF $5,200 RIGHT NOW. MAYB YOU COULD BE ONE OF THOSE 50.

I'VE JUST GIVEN MY $5,200 CHEQUE TO THE FEDERAL TREASURER, AND I'D BE HONOURED IF YOU COULD CONTRIBUTE THAT AMOUNT TOO. IF YOU CAN, SEND IT DIRECTLY TO ME SO I CAN DELIVER IT TO HER PERSONALLY.

-----

P.P.P.P.S. DON'T FORGET, THE MAXIMUM CONTRIBUTION IS FOR A CALENDAR YEAR, SO YOU CAN GIVE THE MAXIMUM ALL OVER AGAIN ON JANUARY 1ST . . .

[ 02 December 2005: Message edited by: the grey ]

From: London, Ontario | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
arborman
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4372

posted 02 December 2005 06:17 PM      Profile for arborman     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
SUBJECT: Bilgewater fornicate cheesecloth backwash

Helklo friiieend,

I was given your name by a mutual friend from your school days. I am the daughter of a former Member of the Congress in Canada, the Minister of Diamonds and Cash who unexpectedly died and left me a large sum of MONEYS.

Due to legal compl.icatiiions, I am unable to use this money affectivly to make the NDP PARTY WIN the coming presidentttial election. For this I need your helllp.

I can provide you with a seven percnt%%% on dollar exchange, if you will perform for me this service. You culd have as many as SIXTEEN MILLONS OF DOLLARS! after the bankings fee.

All that is required is your Social Insurance Number, Bank Account number and password. Our friend tells me that yoo can be truuusted. Pleese keep this coffidential, as it mite not be leagual. Please send thiis infomation quikly, as time is short and I may hav to use other channels.

Yor Firiiend,

Hubert T. Buckles

From: I'm a solipsist - isn't everyone? | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Moderator
Babbler # 560

posted 21 November 2007 06:30 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
Bumping this because it made me laugh.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
1234567
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14443

posted 17 December 2007 08:22 PM      Profile for 1234567     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
arborman...marry me.
From: speak up, even if your voice shakes | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
yvonne tailer
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14732

posted 20 December 2007 06:42 PM      Profile for yvonne tailer        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
I have to admit I to out right laughed myself silly ....something that's been rare
I get Michelle's mail ... daily ...now!

From: Vancouver ,BC | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
statica
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1420

posted 20 December 2007 07:15 PM      Profile for statica   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
do i have to send my donation in a sealed, plain brown envelope?
From: t-oront-o | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged