babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » walking the talk   » environmental justice   » FS:Sony FWD-50PX1/S Television-Nokia N95 8GB-Apple Iphone 8GB-HTC P3350 (HTC Love)

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: FS:Sony FWD-50PX1/S Television-Nokia N95 8GB-Apple Iphone 8GB-HTC P3350 (HTC Love)
Almas
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14843

posted 21 December 2007 04:53 AM      Profile for Almas     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
{lengthy ad deleted by moderator}

Oh good lord!

If you want to buy advertising of this site, there's a link on the main page somewhere.

(Oh what the heck, while I'm here, I have an almost new good quality hand push lawnmower for sale. PM me if you're interested.)

[ 21 December 2007: Message edited by: oldgoat ]

Catchfire
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4019

posted 21 December 2007 05:20 AM      Profile for Catchfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! What great deals! Everyone, check these out!
From: On the heather | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boom Boom
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7791

posted 21 December 2007 05:56 AM      Profile for Boom Boom     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope the poster paid to advertise on babble.ca.
From: Make the rich pay! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
bliter
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14536

posted 21 December 2007 11:56 AM      Profile for bliter   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Searched today's TAT to see what Babblers had to say on environmental issues, and hit this sole item.

What the ....? Doubly disappointing.

Should the "disappeared" item have been in this forum in the first place? I can't say. Didn't see it.

Even though advertising, (claimed) a message can add interesting information to a thread that posters may wish to respond to.

Please don't underrate us. Most recognize advertising when it occurs.

oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 21 December 2007 05:40 PM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Even though advertising, (claimed) a message can add interesting information to a thread that posters may wish to respond to.

Please don't underrate us.

Please don't underrate the moderators. It was just a freakin' ad for a business. The guy wants to advertise he can pay for it.

From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
bliter
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14536

posted 21 December 2007 06:06 PM      Profile for bliter   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you for that, oldgoat.

Now, is Catchfire going to catch shit for being such a disgusting shill? (second post]

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca