babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: body and soul.  
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » walking the talk   » environmental justice   » Magnetosynthesis

Author Topic: Magnetosynthesis
alanejackson
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14831

posted 17 December 2007 01:38 PM      Profile for alanejackson   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post
Why rocking chairs and cradles? Is crib death osteoporosis in babies?

Evidence indicates, that through an educational process, a prescribed change in our lifestyle, osteoporosis can be eliminated as a plague afflicting mankind. Please take the time necessary to become familiar with the following information. My analysis indicates that your health, and that of others around you, stands to be beneficially affected through your understanding of the newly acquired concepts known as Magnetrition and Magnetosynthesis. These factors have always played a role, yet gone unnoticed until now. Your help in bringing this matter to everyone's attention should be greatly appreciated by all.

I'm promoting the research I've done, and its conclusions. I've been working with this idea for over 20 years. It just seems hard for most people to grasp the concept. And, the theory implies a high degree of ignorance, on our part. Collected together, the facts prescribed a society where each individual insures he is not in the same position magnetically for more than about 10 minutes. Movement in the earth's magnetic field at the rate of a average 5-year-old, is what prevents osteoporosis. After about age 10, stimuli from a gland in the brain becomes less, and each year our rate of movement decreases. Circulation within our cells is proportionate to our rate of movement in a magnetic field. Insufficient circulation within our cells causes osteoporosis. To avoid the effects of osteoporosis, persons unable to move themselves sufficient, can be mechanically. The theory is a road map to a place where osteoporosis is mostly avoided. We must change a lot, even our way of thinking, to get to this place. I think this place offers the best future.

The theory of Magnetrition predicts that, it presents the basic rule that, "Where a magnetic compass does not function properly, neither should you!". The mitochondria are basically a swimming magnetic compass, using the Earth's magnetic field as a guide in performing its essential duties within the cells of our bodies. To be at our best, we must ensure that they have what they need.

Understanding the theory of Magnetrition allows greater insight, dangers previously unnoticed, we become conscious of. From a radio report, I learned of a woman, about 80 years of age, that had been locked in a safety deposit vault by accident when the bank employees went home for the night. The report told of how the woman sat for more than four or five hours before getting up and walking about the room, which alerted security through movement sensors. Most children would not sit that long, and be healthier because they wouldn't.

What I'm trying to do, is to get you to study Magnetrition, and then share that experience in your articles. After a time, we all become folklore. But I think the theory of Magnetrition, maybe because it's so vague, will stand the test of time. And eventually occupying a part of everyone's mind.

After a study of "The Theory of Magnetrition", one becomes aware of the reasoning indicating that the cells of all warm-blooded animals are like a bird's egg, and must be reoriented periodically in a magnetic field like the Earth's. It becomes understood, that the function and structure of cells deteriorate due to the lack of sufficient turning in the Earth's magnetic field, in warm-blooded animals, after a certain age. One realizes, that cancer occurs mainly in older people because their nuclear envelopes deteriorate, along with their bones and other tissues, resulting in insufficient protection of the DNA while replicating. Yet it has been recorded that most people are willing to jump on bandwagons which blame things other than the true culprit, which is them not facilitating the required reorienting of their cells in a magnetic field, as they did when they were younger.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/alanejackson/index.html

From: Coos Bay, Oe. | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
500_Apples
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12684

posted 17 December 2007 02:18 PM      Profile for 500_Apples   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
You are peddling a scam, I hope the moderators delete this thread. It reads like a scam.

quote:
The theory of Magnetrition predicts that, it presents the basic rule that, "Where a magnetic compass does not function properly, neither should you!". The mitochondria are basically a swimming magnetic compass, using the Earth's magnetic field as a guide in performing its essential duties within the cells of our bodies.

The earth's pitiful magnetic field affects mitochondria like Pluto effects the moon's orbit around the Earth. The dominant electromagnetic forces at that scale are the hydrogen forces holding the DNA together and those induced by the salinity of the water.

Humans across the Earth have osteoperosis, regardless of the quadropole variation in the magnetic field strength.

From: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
M. Spector
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 8273

posted 17 December 2007 03:59 PM      Profile for M. Spector   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Here's a real holiday treat:

Banana daiquiri

1½ oz. light rum
1 tbsp. triple sec
1 banana
1½ oz. Rose's Lime Cordial
1 tsp sugar
1 cherry

Combine all ingredients (except for the cherry) with 1 cup crushed ice in an electric blender. Blend at a low speed for five seconds, then blend at a high speed until firm. Pour contents into a champagne flute, top with the cherry, and serve. Mmmm-mm.

From: One millihelen: The amount of beauty required to launch one ship. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
jester
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 11798

posted 17 December 2007 04:31 PM      Profile for jester        Edit/Delete Post
I took a poll on my magnetic compass and was told my magnetic compass could not be categorised because I was all over the map from approving abortion to not legalising maryjuwanna; from allowing women the vote to opposing Sunday strip clubs.
From: Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
bigcitygal
Volunteer Moderator
Babbler # 8938

posted 17 December 2007 04:46 PM      Profile for bigcitygal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by jester:
I took a poll on my magnetic compass and was told my magnetic compass could not be categorised because I was all over the map from approving abortion to not legalising maryjuwanna; from allowing women the vote to opposing Sunday strip clubs.

Well, I think women should be allowed to vote, but only inside a Sunday strip club while smoking marijuana and drinking banana daquiris.

Was your compass pointed towards the north pole or the magnetic north pole? Big difference! And what about animal magnetism? Where does that fit in?

[ 17 December 2007: Message edited by: bigcitygal ]

From: It's difficult to work in a group when you're omnipotent - Q | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 17 December 2007 05:05 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Can I ask a question? I find it hard to wade through this guy's posts, but I don't really see the harm in them. 500_Apples says this guy's peddling a scam, but I don't see it. I went to his web site and perhaps I didn't look at enough of it, but he doesn't seem to be selling anything. Did I miss something? (That's quite possible, so that's not a rhetorical question.)
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 17 December 2007 05:06 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
P.S. Moving this to body and soul since it seems to have to do with health. So perhaps answer me there.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca