Bubbles
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3787

posted 02 March 2008 07:02 PM      Profile for Bubbles        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
On a bit of a wim, some friends and I went to see and listen to the Vancouver Chamber Choir in Lindsay, Ontario last night.

If you like choirs it is well worth to hear them. It is pretty rare to have a group like that come to this neck of the woods. I am not sure if it is agains rabble policy to put in a plug for this group. They play at Christ Church Cathedral in Ottawa on March 4th, in Toronto's Metropolitan United Church on March 7th, also in Winnipeg and Brandon, but am not sure about the dates. It was pure and delightfull. An antidote to so many of the problems we are faced with.

From: somewhere | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
N.Beltov
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4140

posted 02 March 2008 07:11 PM      Profile for N.Beltov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
quote:
Date: Sunday, March 9, 2008
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Presenter: The Winnipeg Singers
Concert: Knox United Church / 3pm

I will try to be there.

From: Vancouver Island | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Left Turn
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 8662

posted 02 March 2008 08:16 PM      Profile for Left Turn     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote
I've heard the Vancouver Chamber Choir before, and they are fantastic. I highly recommend them to anyone who has the chance to go to one of their concerts.

My mom has seasons tickets to the Vancouver Chamber Choir with her best friend from medical school, who's also my godmother. My mom also has their cd, titled "Ovation".

From: Burnaby, BC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged