babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » rabble content   » babble book lounge   » What Would Harry Read?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: What Would Harry Read?
aliasgrace
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 13794

posted 31 May 2007 07:58 AM      Profile for aliasgrace        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In anticipation of the last book, a blog was started called What Would Harry Read?. Basically it imagines the reading habits of the main characters in the series. AND for anyone who's interested in YA fiction here's a contest to win all 40 books that appear in the blog.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 June 2007 03:03 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
aliasgrace, what an awesome blog that is! I really like it.

I got a kick out of that one book - The Day I Traded My Dad For Two Goldfish.

I love children's literature. Great thread!

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
aliasgrace
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 13794

posted 01 June 2007 04:14 AM      Profile for aliasgrace        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought the blog was really fun because it makes you think about what fictional characters might be reading in their spare time. Especially characters that are classic or you're emotionally invested in. Haven't read the Goldfish book but I have so many fond memories of childhood books. Paper Bag Princess was my fave for the longest time...
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 June 2007 04:41 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm going to show the blog my son tonight. I think he'll like it!
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca