FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » rabble content   » babble book lounge   » Men Are Mutts

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Men Are Mutts
TemporalHominid
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6535

posted 09 September 2006 07:01 AM      Profile for TemporalHominid   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everything I Know About Men I Learned From My Dog

quote:
They are both unable to express their feelings verbally, they take up too much space in the bed and are both afraid of the vacuum cleaner

Dogged by love

From: Under a bridge, in Foot Muck | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
M. Spector
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 8273

posted 09 September 2006 07:13 AM      Profile for M. Spector   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's a doggie world. And according to the August issue of O, Americans don't just like man's best friend, they love their faithful companions.

Here are some interesting statistics the mag picked up from a variety of pet surveys and sources.

- 88 percent of women have at least one quality they see in their dog they'd like to see translated into their man.

- 34 percent of women say that if their dog were a man then he'd be their boyfriend.

Source

From: One millihelen: The amount of beauty required to launch one ship. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca