babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » rabble content   » babble book lounge   » Halifax Launch!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Halifax Launch!
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 20 May 2005 02:07 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sharon
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4090

posted 20 May 2005 04:40 PM      Profile for Sharon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's a nice poster, audra. I've sent out a lot of notices too -- I'm sure we'll have a
"respectable" turnout.

From: Halifax, Nova Scotia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 20 May 2005 04:57 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I do, too! I'm really proud of the poster, and of the fact that the event is going to be interpreted. Wheeee!
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 20 May 2005 04:58 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great poster, audra.

Gee. Typing. Paper. Yellowing paper. Yellowing paper crumbling at the edges. I remember those.

*ducks and runs*

Melsky
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4748

posted 20 May 2005 05:05 PM      Profile for Melsky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love the poster, very eye-catching. Good luck at the event.
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 20 May 2005 07:22 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mark designed the poster, actually. Not me. I just realized it might look like I was taking credit
Sharon
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4090

posted 20 May 2005 08:21 PM      Profile for Sharon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's okay. Maybe you could take credit for Mark. And he could take credit for you. Best of all, you could take credit for each other!

Okay, I'm finished now.

Sharon
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4090

posted 26 May 2005 08:57 PM      Profile for Sharon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've had a busy couple of days so I didn't report this earlier but I wanted to let everyone know that Judy's event in Halifax was very successful -- a good turnout, a good panel discussion with Judy, Audra, Diane and Noni, some good questions later. I think everyone had a great evening.

And when I left, there was still a line-up to buy the book and the author was autographing madly!

audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 28 May 2005 05:30 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here are some pictures!
Lukewarm
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 8690

posted 12 June 2005 12:50 PM      Profile for Lukewarm        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SO which one's you?
From: hinterland's dark cubby hole | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 13 June 2005 10:57 AM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The redhead ... who isn't Judy.
meades
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 625

posted 13 June 2005 02:22 PM      Profile for meades     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Three of my favorite people on one panel! I can't believe I missed it!
From: Sault Ste. Marie | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 16 June 2005 11:12 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST NONI??

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca