babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » walking the talk   » anti-racism news and initiatives   » They didn't use Kabbalah

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: They didn't use Kabbalah
TemporalHominid
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6535

posted 13 February 2005 12:49 PM      Profile for TemporalHominid   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kabbalah leader: Jews brought the holocaust on themselves

Some how, in some sort of just way (perhaps via quantum resonance?), 6 million plus Jews died in the holocaust because they did not subscibe to Kabbalah.

From: Under a bridge, in Foot Muck | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 13 February 2005 01:05 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a disgusting pig. Who was the ultraorthodox rabbi in Israel who also claimed Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves by straying from strict religious practice?

The only good aspect to this hideous slur on the memory of Holocaust victims - whatever their beliefs or lack of same - is that it will discredit this fraudulent centre.

From: Se non ora, quando? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Reality. Bites.
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6718

posted 13 February 2005 01:05 PM      Profile for Reality. Bites.        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good. Maybe this will help put an end to this idiotic cult.
From: Gone for good | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kinetix
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5296

posted 13 February 2005 01:07 PM      Profile for Kinetix     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, every year, billions of people go to hell because they aren't Baptists. Considering the holocaust was hell on earth, I find this just as mind numbingly ignorant.
From: Montréal, Québec | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Reality. Bites.
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6718

posted 13 February 2005 01:14 PM      Profile for Reality. Bites.        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ever notice how people promising eternal life are invariably the kind you wouldn't want to spend even five minutes with?
From: Gone for good | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Américain Égalitaire
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7911

posted 13 February 2005 02:08 PM      Profile for Américain Égalitaire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RealityBites:
Ever notice how people promising eternal life are invariably the kind you wouldn't want to spend even five minutes with?

TELL me about it! Or having to spend five minutes interviewing them on the phone and then having them as YOU -- "say, do you go to any church?"

From: Chardon, Ohio USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Papal Bull
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7050

posted 13 February 2005 03:48 PM      Profile for Papal Bull   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A particularly pushy door-to-door converter encountered me quite disgruntled after being awoke wearing not much but a slipper and bathrobe. I can't remember much, but I had this 5 minute speech about how I didn't care before I just kind of shut the door and went downstairs to sleep until 3.
From: Vatican's best darned ranch | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mandos
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 888

posted 13 February 2005 05:12 PM      Profile for Mandos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A door-to-door converter? You mean he converts doors...into doors? What's the point of that? Or is it, like, normal doors into revolving doors?
From: There, there. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca