babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » first stop   » introductions and frequently asked questions   » The crow has landed

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: The crow has landed
greencrow
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14266

posted 22 June 2007 12:20 PM      Profile for greencrow        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone:

I am a newbie here but have been posting on forums for over five years now. I have been a regular on the CBC forums (long dead) the New York Times forums (recently discontinued) The Guardian, Rigorous Intuition and Progressive Independent.

My posting perspective is a cynical leftie who is mainly interested in opposing the overwhelming control the Mainstream Media has over the hearts and minds of north americans.

I like to post evidence supporting the increasingly popular view that 9/11 was an inside job. (Michael Moore has recently come out of the closet on this issue) I oppose Canada's participation in the War on Afghanistan and I oppose globalization.

As a Canadian, I feel that Canada's sovereignty has already been sucked into the great black hole of the US Empire. Canadians just don't know it yet.

But that's me.

gc

oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 26 June 2007 10:09 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi greencrow, and welcome. Sorry for the 4 day lag in responding to your landing. What I lack in social graces, I make up for in ...uh...other stuff.

Happy posting!

From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
greencrow
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 14266

posted 26 June 2007 10:48 AM      Profile for greencrow        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thanks, old goat

and I look forward to finding out what that 'other stuff' is.

gc

oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 26 June 2007 11:47 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You and over 14200 other babblers.
From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca