babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » first stop   » introductions and frequently asked questions   » PMs

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: PMs
Caissa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12752

posted 29 March 2007 08:38 AM      Profile for Caissa     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How frequently do moderators read their PMs?
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 29 March 2007 09:25 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, sorry, you sent the PM to me about 24 hours ago. I read it by e-mail but hadn't responded yet.

I work on babble four hours per week. So oftn, if the issue is resolved on the board (whether by me, or by the thread continuing past whatever it was you were writing about), or if it's just a complaint about my moderating that will either not result in me changing my mind, or does not require a response, I don't get to them at all, but take them under advisement.

In any case, I just responded to your PM (and a few others!) now. So, maybe this thread was a good thing in that it reminded me to get to answering my messages!

[ 29 March 2007: Message edited by: Michelle ]

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Caissa
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12752

posted 29 March 2007 09:53 AM      Profile for Caissa     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Michelle. I didn't realize how few Babble hours you had.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 29 March 2007 10:23 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No worries. I should organize my time better and answer my pms more frequently. I do respond to emergencies, though, and I always read them all right away since they come to my e-mail address.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Farmpunk
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12955

posted 29 March 2007 03:38 PM      Profile for Farmpunk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PM sent, Michelle.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca