FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » election 2006   » Calling all Liberals

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling all Liberals
Berlynn
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2630

posted 13 January 2006 06:43 PM      Profile for Berlynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Jack's media statement 13Jan06

quote:
I respect some of the Liberal Party’s achievements in the past. Lester Pearson worked with our party to introduce public health care and pensions. Pierre Trudeau brought Canada our Charter of Rights.

But the Liberal Party under Paul Martin isn’t what it was. Paul Martin’s Liberal Party needs a time out to heal itself, clean itself up, and decide what it believes.

So this time, in this election, I’m asking you to change your vote. I’m asking you to vote for the NDP. I’m asking you to team up with us so that ordinary people and working families can be put to the head of the line in the next Parliament, and not to the back of the line.

There is a better choice in this election. It’s the NDP.

I love it!!!

writer
editor emeritus
Babbler # 2513

posted 13 January 2006 06:44 PM      Profile for writer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
And it's already being discussed in TWO OTHER THREADS. People, breath deeply, think that maybe, just maybe, somebody's been there before you. Yeesh.
Berlynn
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2630

posted 13 January 2006 06:46 PM      Profile for Berlynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Oops!

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca