babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » election 2006   » How will the NDP creates jobs?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: How will the NDP creates jobs?
babblerwannabe
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5953

posted 21 June 2004 10:39 PM      Profile for babblerwannabe     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I was asked this question today while i am canvassing. It was suggested that the NDP is not talking about dollars and jobs.
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 21 June 2004 11:28 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
For the most part, I would imagine indirectly in the form of boosting funding to sectors that have been neglected over the last twenty years, such as education and health care, as well as directly in the form of more public works projects that are really public works instead of just fancy ways to shovel money into the hands of the likes of GroupAction.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
babblerwannabe
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5953

posted 21 June 2004 11:30 PM      Profile for babblerwannabe     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I hate to sound like i am the devil advocate but is it than that that accusation about NDP that it only knows how to spend, spend and spend is true?

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca