skeptical
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6179

posted 20 June 2004 03:09 PM      Profile for skeptical        Edit/Delete Post
Use the Address bar, and only type in www.ctip.info
beverly
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5064

posted 20 June 2004 03:31 PM      Profile for beverly     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
How many times are you going to post this?
From: In my Apartment!!!! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Screaming Lord Byron
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4717

posted 20 June 2004 03:52 PM      Profile for Screaming Lord Byron     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
This is counterproductive. Constant spamming just makes you look like a crazy tinfoiler, which I'm sure is not your intent. One thread will do. And enough with the caps. If you're not announcing that Ragnarok is imminent, you don't need caps.
skeptical
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6179

posted 20 June 2004 04:40 PM      Profile for skeptical        Edit/Delete Post
Sorry again guys, just really upset. When I listen to the media coverage, they call this guy a "moderate"? Dismantling Canada Pension Plan for seniors and disabled,they paid for this plan! Your dad, mum, grandparents get ripped off and we use the money to build a huge army? That's what Bush did to fund war in Iraq, he took the social security money which is the same as our CPP!
Then they want to weaken the entire country into pilot states, no national standards for post-secondary education, healthcare, just anything goes? And this huge army and says in document COMBAT PURPOSES? That's not peacekeeping! U.S. style heath insurance and privatization of everything in the country. They say no social programs, and remove all pollution controls...I get it clearly "single window approval" is more Conservative sneak words for no big reviews to see if it's safe to destroy our water or air, just phone the office, "yah,you're approved", that's what this means. Then they talk about smoothing all pollution laws and changing related legislation! That's huge! That's what Harris did, only we'll have even bigger pollution nationwide. You have to read this website, not just glance and run...And the media says Harper and the Bloq will form a government? The two separatists who are pretending they're not in bed together? Boy are Canadians ever in for the shock of their lives, because I believe these guys will trade, Quebec wants out, and the Harperites have always hated Quebec, that's why the formed the Reform and the Alliance in the first place...they wanted power, shifting away from Quebec, what better way then to do a deal and get rid of them! Wait and see, this is the end of Canada as we know it! And Harper is no moderate! Do you really think that Conservatives will clearly spell out their policy? You have to know the issues and they know they wouldn't get votes if they worded it straight up, so they use buzz words like Mike Harris did, then the voters can be fooled like crazy. That's the Conservative way!

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 20 June 2004 05:21 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Good grief. Quit spamming. It's nice that you're enthusiasic, but you don't need to start umpteen threads in the same forum.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca