babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » election 2006   » IS MULLAN THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB ?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: IS MULLAN THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB ?
wayne coady
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6046

posted 09 June 2004 10:55 AM      Profile for wayne coady   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Right man for job?
In 1999, the now Conservative Kings-Hants candidate, Bob Mullan, was president of the Nova Scotia Medical Society and I was president of the Nova Scotia Provincial Injured Workers Association.

When I read in a May 28 story that "Conservative Bob Mullan told students the election is about accountability and integrity," I pretty nearly choked!

During 1999, I wrote five letters to the Medical Society president, expressing my concerns that the medical community was too cosy with the Workers Compensation Board. I did not receive one reply. I also asked to meet with Mr. Mullan; it never happened. I had other injured workers write to the Medical Society; they, too, are still waiting for a reply.

So, I leave it up to the constituents of Kings-Hants to be the judges: Is this the person you want to send to Ottawa to look out for your concerns and address your issues?

Wayne Coady, Dartmouth

From: Dartmouth N.S | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca