babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » election 2006   » ses resarch puts Tories in front

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: ses resarch puts Tories in front
MonkeyIslanderPolical23
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5758

posted 07 June 2004 05:13 PM      Profile for MonkeyIslanderPolical23        Edit/Delete Post
The SES research rolling poll has put the Tories two points ahead of the Liberals. I just want to know how accurte this polling is, and whether they are really doing it on a nightly basis. I have my suspicions about this because I couldn't find a posted update on the SES poll all weekend.

What do people think?

Tim
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3145

posted 07 June 2004 05:18 PM      Profile for Tim     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The nerve of SES Research staff, taking the weekend off!

Today's release indicates that phoning was done on Saturday and Sunday. There's also an active thread here which discusses issues like the poll's accuracy. In general it has been consistent with other polls done over the same time period.

From: Paris of the Prairies | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doug
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 44

posted 07 June 2004 05:53 PM      Profile for Doug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
We can't statistically say for sure yet that the Conservatives are ahead given that the margin of error is +-4.1%. Other polling to come with larger samples will give us a better idea.
From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca