babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » in cahoots   » TIG launches a theme page on Millennium Development Goals

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: TIG launches a theme page on Millennium Development Goals
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 28 April 2005 10:24 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Toronto, Canada: Think that a computer card game, e-cards, and online blogs can help end global poverty? TakingITGlobal (TIG) does. In partnership with the United Nations Millennium Campaign, TIG aims to empower young people to add their voices to the global fight against poverty, and campaign for the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals in their local community.

TakingITGlobal

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
verbatim
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 569

posted 28 April 2005 10:45 PM      Profile for verbatim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Interesting. There's a lot of information there. A lot. I'm wondering if my 14 year old niece wouldn't find it a bit of an overload. I'll send her the link and see what she says...
From: The People's Republic of Cook Street | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca