FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » the media   » know befroe you speak

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: know befroe you speak
Amercenary
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12222

posted 10 March 2006 12:27 AM      Profile for Amercenary     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
i heard of some 12 extremely defamatory editorial cartoons that portray the prophet mohamad in very unflattering light. I hunted down those defamatory editorial cartoons. Interesting that showing a man of his day leading a donkey and carrying a wooden staff is offensive? Historically that charicature might be accurate for the ttime frame in which he lived. Another pictured a male school child writing on the blackbaord in persian script? What is so offensive? below shere i found them i also found editorial cartoons from several arab news papers showing the politcal opinion of isreal and the u.s. Now how many of those cartoonists have had to go into hiding for fear of the radical hassedic jewish terrorist organiztion putting a bounty on their heads? how many member s of the militant american terrist organization freedom for all have threatend to bomb thes arab news papers?
From: the outer rim | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
sidra
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 11490

posted 10 March 2006 12:36 AM      Profile for sidra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Welcome aboard Amercenary.

Should you feel like reading recent past threads, you will find that this topic has been discussed in almost all its angles.

If you have a new corner to explore within this topic (a corner that was not obvious to me), please elaborate.

Amercenary
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12222

posted 10 March 2006 12:38 AM      Profile for Amercenary     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Find those cartoons and you will find your answer
From: the outer rim | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 10 March 2006 01:13 AM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Read the boards befroe you start a new thread!
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca