babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » the media   » What do "Elizabethan + Foods" and "How to launch bottle rocket" Have in common?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: What do "Elizabethan + Foods" and "How to launch bottle rocket" Have in common?
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 20 May 2002 05:56 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are two of the billions of weird things people are looking up on the internet right now.
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 22 June 2002 08:11 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You people are no fun.
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
clersal
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 370

posted 22 June 2002 09:47 PM      Profile for clersal     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Launch bottle rocket my grandkid learned in school or somewhere. Bicarbonate of soda and I forget what. I didn't go on the site because......
From: Canton Marchand, Québec | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 23 June 2002 10:29 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I'm making the right kind of sense of this, but I thought "Rorschach + sell" was an interesting search.

By that I mean that it's more interesting to me to search in my own thoughts the motivation of the person who started the search than it is to read the results found by the search engines.

I've been trying to think what my own quirkiest searches would have been over the last few years. "Medicine Hat" would have figured in a few ... Will ponder this issue further.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca