babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » international peace movement   » Protest sign spills over to lawn

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Protest sign spills over to lawn
janew
webmistress
Babbler # 199

posted 17 February 2003 12:48 PM      Profile for janew     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I saw these signs on a neighbour's lawn yesterday. A good incentive to get to know that neighbour

From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 17 February 2003 01:19 PM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Maybe they're Jehova's Witnesses, trying to use the old "bait and switch"! Be Careful.
From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 17 February 2003 01:48 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
What an interesting doorway -- look at the angles there? How is that house built, janew?
janew
webmistress
Babbler # 199

posted 17 February 2003 02:13 PM      Profile for janew     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The house looks like one of the many small workingclass houses in my area (Coxwell/Dundas)that has been enlarged. Quite a few of them have the original front porch turned into an entrance or glassed-in porch. I suspect that's the case for this house.
There's some pretty funky architecture around here

I really hope they're not Jehovah Witness types pulling a 'bait and switch'

From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca