babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Abbas to release Sadat so that Israel can gun him down

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Abbas to release Sadat so that Israel can gun him down
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 08 March 2006 03:35 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
How the occupation really works -- just watch this story

quote:
Ahmed Saadat, head of the radical Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the group responsible for the October 2001 assassination of Cabinet minister Rehavam Zeevi, is imprisoned under international supervision in the West Bank town of Jericho. Israel has repeatedly warned the Palestinians that if Saadat is freed, they will get their hands on him.

From: Out from under the bridge and out for a stroll | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 13 March 2006 04:24 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Israel threatens to kill prisoners

quote:
ISRAEL is prepared to assassinate four Palestinians accused in the 2001 murder of an Israeli tourism minister if they are released from jail, Israeli television reported today.

Security forces and the army are prepared to take immediate action to either "eliminate or arrest" the militants if Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas organises their release from the West Bank's Jericho prison, Israel's second television channel said.

From: Out from under the bridge and out for a stroll | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 13 March 2006 07:27 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
If Israel continues to conceive of state justice in these violent and peremptory terms, how can she expect to be fully accepted into the community of nations?

[Style question: I realize that I don't know whether it is customary to refer to the Israeli state as masculine or feminine. Custom differs from country to country. Interesting issue - we should have a separate thread on that topic.]

ohara
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7961

posted 13 March 2006 08:55 AM      Profile for ohara        Edit/Delete Post
No expectation necessary. Israel is already accepted as a member of the family of nations.
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 13 March 2006 08:57 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I thought there was no death penalty in Israel. I guess summary executions don't count.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 13 March 2006 09:05 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by ohara:
No expectation necessary. Israel is already accepted as a member of the family of nations.

Hardly, what Israel has done, is not only consistently have bad relations with its immediate neighbors, but also (probably only with the exception of the US, Canada and Britian,) is offend the entire world, and destroy whatever good will and sympathy the state aquired with its founding.

Even the Turks, with their long history of repressing the Kurds, and their own Armenian Holocaust to account for, seem to find the moral footing to condmen Israel these days. What next?

Even you contribute to this process with your maniac contention that Kadima, a party founded by arch facist Areil Sharon, victor of the great battle of Sabra and Shatila refugee camp, and the architect of the massacre of 17,000 mostly civilian persons in Beriut, is somehow a "moderate" party, as it proposes the East Berlin like seperation wall as the final border of Israel, just as it was predicted by Palestinians and condemned in a legal finding of the World Court.

Everyone can see what a bunch of hypocrites you supposed moderate Zionists.

Israel, and Zionists have forgotten this famous addage of politcal wisdom: Be careful who you tread on, on the way up because they will not be there to catch you on the way down.

[ 13 March 2006: Message edited by: Cueball ]

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 13 March 2006 09:06 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
I thought there was no death penalty in Israel. I guess summary executions don't count.

Not even a trial.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 13 March 2006 09:07 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Isn't that the definition of a "summary execution"?
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 13 March 2006 09:09 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
True enough.
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 13 March 2006 09:13 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Actually it turns out that summary execution is an act of immediate execution on the battlefield without any kind of real investigation.

I think these killings should rightly be called murder since they are not actually associated with combat, and are premeditated.

quote:
A summary execution is a type of extrajudicial punishment in which a person suspected of subversive or other criminal activity is killed, often at the time and place of their being discovered, and hence usually without any meaningful inquiry or investigation. Summary executions typically occur in a theatre of war, or in a protracted riot or other context of profound instability where a functioning criminal justice system is unavailable. Summary executions typically occur outdoors; bringing the accused to an office or lockup is generally a prelude to an inquest or trial.

Summary execution

S1m0n
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 11427

posted 13 March 2006 12:56 PM      Profile for S1m0n        Edit/Delete Post
The correct term is "terrorism".

[ 13 March 2006: Message edited by: S1m0n ]

zalky
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12260

posted 14 March 2006 10:31 PM      Profile for zalky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
(Delete please)

[ 14 March 2006: Message edited by: zalky ]

[ 14 March 2006: Message edited by: zalky ]

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 14 March 2006 10:35 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The quote feature is an excelent aspect of this web site.
zalky
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12260

posted 14 March 2006 10:38 PM      Profile for zalky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cueball:
Actually it turns out that summary execution is an act of immediate execution on the battlefield without any kind of real investigation.

I think these killings should rightly be called murder since they are not actually associated with combat, and are premeditated.

Summary execution

Exactly. The media continues to perpetuate the double standard that exists in the Middle East. When a Palestinian assassinates an Israeli politician, it's terrorism, but when an Israeli murders a Palestinian official it's completely justifiable to them.

eau
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 10058

posted 14 March 2006 10:46 PM      Profile for eau        Edit/Delete Post
I think its clear they are trying to isolate Hamas. The Israeli treatment of Palestinians is starting to remind me of hunters who pay to shoot animals in a pen.

I remind myself that not all Jews are right wing zealots, just as I remind myself that 50% of Americans did not vote for Bush and 60% of Canadians did not vote for Harper.

al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 15 March 2006 12:07 AM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
British office in Gaza set alight

quote:
British targets in the West Bank and Gaza Strip have come under attack, after Israeli forces captured a top Palestinian militant.

Captured? He was already locked up in prison!

Some around here whine that Israel isn't a considered a full partner in the international community.

Well why should they be? They have no more respect for civilized rule of law than the worst totalitarian dictatorships.

And I still think this link is interesting, considering this latest Israeli outrage:

IIf only there was a viable entity within the PA that could jail their Palestinian terrorist leaders

If I were a Palestinian, and saw the collusion of those "honest brokers for peace," the UK and US, with Israel, I'd probably be angry enough to attack any English-speaking person I came across.

From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 15 March 2006 03:07 AM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Avneri likens Ze'evi death to IDF killings;'Yassin outranked Ze'evi'

quote:
Attacking the IDF siege of the Jericho prison as a campaign ploy by Acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, leftist activist and ex-MK Uri Avneri Tuesday termed the 2001 assassination of cabinet minister Rehavam Ze'evi a targeted killing, and said that slain Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin "was certainly of a higher rank" than Ze'evi.

"This was an almost-uncamouflaged campaign ploy by Olmert, prepared in a cabal with the British and the Americans," Avneri said of the IDF operation, in which a nine-hour siege ended with the surrender of Ze'evi's killers.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 15 March 2006 08:18 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I take it that this is now the active thread on the violent assault on the Jericho prison yesterday?

The open provocation flung at Hamas, and beyond them, all Palestinians? The breathtaking machiavellianism of the U.S. and UK governments? Mr Olmert's exceptionally tawdry political gambit?

The thread where we talk about how naked is the contempt of the world's elites for the future of human life on this planet?

We all on the same page here?

ohara
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7961

posted 15 March 2006 08:31 AM      Profile for ohara        Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Hardly, what Israel has done, is not only consistently have bad relations with its immediate neighbors, but also (probably only with the exception of the US, Canada and Britian,) is offend the entire world, and destroy whatever good will and sympathy the state aquired with its founding.

Even the Turks, with their long history of repressing the Kurds, and their own Armenian Holocaust to account for, seem to find the moral footing to condmen Israel these days.

Well I suppose that one can speculate Cueball for that is all you are doing. However the facts remain clear. Israel remains a part of the family of nations.

Now without a doubt other governments have critisized Israel and it happens often that counties are critical of each other for many good and laudible reasons. But for you its not enough to bring up Nazis and compare it to Israel as you have done in other threads now you in as much suggest that Israel can be somewhat compared to a state that has committed a historical genocide (Armenian genocide) and tried to hide their culpability to the world.

Does your animus towards Israel have no bounds? I believe the Jericho siege could have been carried out differently without what I think was a calculated over reaction. I have stated so. Fair criticism I believe. But hooking Israel together with genocide...such hyperbole loses your argument in my books.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 15 March 2006 08:38 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Oh, ohara - give it up.

Look at that photo on the front page of today's newspaper. Men stripped and cowering, herded and terrified. That can only be done by bastards who do not believe in the full humanity of the people they control and oppress.

When will it be bad enough for you to call it by its name? When? Do you need to see blood running in the streets before you cry out in anguish, in human anguish? Would those men need to be dead before you would object?

No Yards
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4169

posted 15 March 2006 09:03 AM      Profile for No Yards   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
I believe the Jericho siege could have been carried out differently without what I think was a calculated over reaction.

You don't get it do you ... the "Jericho siege" should not have happened at all in any form or manner, except maybe through diplomatic channels.

When are the Israeli murdering tyrants and their apologists going to get it through your heads that simply holding elections to see who is going to lead the next round of oppression and murder does not make you a "democratic" member of the "family of nations". It makes you scum.

Why can't you respect the law of another country? Why should you expect to have Israeli "justice" respected when you do things like sentence a Palestinian to 8 life sentences for murder with the only evidence being he spoke out strongly against Israel, and then release an Israeli who had clearly murdered an unarmed teenage girl because one of the witnesses to the ghastly murder had his testimony slightly confused ... and then turn around and pull something like this? How dare you even try to "minimize" this kind of outrageous attack on another countries justice system as a "calculated over reaction"?

The fucking gall ... the God damn unmitigated arrogant despicable two faced evil putrid fucking gall.

[ 15 March 2006: Message edited by: No Yards ]

From: Defending traditional marriage since June 28, 2005 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
ohara
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7961

posted 15 March 2006 09:40 AM      Profile for ohara        Edit/Delete Post
Well now that you got that off your chest let's remember that we are dealing here with alleged terrorists that may have planned the calculated murders of potentially hundreds if not more Israelis. The pictures are ugly. Uglier would have been if these terrorists plans would have reached fruition.
aRoused
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1962

posted 15 March 2006 09:45 AM      Profile for aRoused     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
planned the calculated murders

You mean 'targeted killings', right? Good.

From: The King's Royal Burgh of Eoforwich | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Merowe
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4020

posted 15 March 2006 10:30 AM      Profile for Merowe     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Well now that you got that off your chest let's remember that we are dealing here with alleged terrorists that may have planned the calculated murders of potentially hundreds if not more Israelis. The pictures are ugly. Uglier would have been if these terrorists plans would have reached fruition.

Well, Ohara, they are kinda piling on you, eh? But you sure work hard to earn it.

Here's this word 'terrorist' again, and let's look at how you've deployed it. You'll call a prominent Palestinian politician, who's done four years for the murder of a vicious racist, a 'terrorist'. Fine. Will you use the term evenhandedly and apply it to those among the Israeli administration who bear responsibility for the deaths of all those Palestinians?

No, of course you won't, you are all too ready to trade in the obfuscatory propaganda peddled by the occupying power.

'Terrorists', 'why do they hate our freedoms' 'mission accomplished'....lies, lies, lies, put out by people who know they are transgressing and hope that by whitewashing their crimes we won't notice them.

[ 15 March 2006: Message edited by: Merowe ]

[ 15 March 2006: Message edited by: Merowe ]

From: Dresden, Germany | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
johnpauljones
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7554

posted 15 March 2006 12:10 PM      Profile for johnpauljones     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I do not think that this type of personal attack is the way to go. You may not agree with O'Hara but as i see it more harm is done to this Board when we allow ourselves to act like children.
From: City of Toronto | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Merowe
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4020

posted 15 March 2006 12:44 PM      Profile for Merowe     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnpauljones:
I do not think that this type of personal attack is the way to go. You may not agree with O'Hara but as i see it more harm is done to this Board when we allow ourselves to act like children.

You know, you're absolutely right, and I sincerely apologize to Ohara for the ad hominems, it was bad form. In fact I'll just clean up that last post.

I will stick to my point about sloppy use of the term 'terrorist' though; it's irrational application in the post I criticize is itself, as I remark, 'immature'.

The least we might do, if we are to use such emotionally manipulative terms, is apply them evenhandedly. This means any references to Bush, to Blair, to the Israeli leadership MUST also be conditioned with 'terrorist'. Once that's established, we can heirarchize them, which would demonstrate what small potatoes these Palestinian 'killers' really are.

From: Dresden, Germany | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
S1m0n
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 11427

posted 15 March 2006 12:57 PM      Profile for S1m0n        Edit/Delete Post
The problem is that ohara's arguments don't ever consist of more than the forceful assertion of hate-filled slogans and talking points. What's to respond rationally to? It's not a rational form of discourse to start with.
No Yards
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4169

posted 15 March 2006 01:58 PM      Profile for No Yards   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:

Do you figure playing "nice" does any good?

I think that letting these people know that their actions do nothing to increase their real security is exactly the way to go ... if they learn that they are provoking the Canadians into hating them and their actions, then maybe they might get a fucking clue as to what kind of chance they have of invoking any kind of security from the Palestinians themselves.

Of course, that's not their purpose anyway ... their purpose is to bring about the conditions to finish off their ethnic cleansing. And I have no desire to be nice to ethnic cleansers.

From: Defending traditional marriage since June 28, 2005 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
johnpauljones
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7554

posted 15 March 2006 05:48 PM      Profile for johnpauljones     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Thats a bit unfair No yards. and yes I expect civility. To be honest when i read posts that are personal attacks my sympathies are not with the attacker.
secondly, i really don't care what you feel about O'Hara but he has the right to his opinion and while we may disagree he has always been respectful. i respect that even though I may have a different opinion from his.

[ 15 March 2006: Message edited by: johnpauljones ]

From: City of Toronto | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 15 March 2006 06:24 PM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Why I can smile, and murder while I smile.
From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 15 March 2006 07:56 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:

Its crap. Even the IDF reports show that PFLP abided by Oslo accords, and in fact have been unable to associate let alone convict the PFLP with any atrocities against civilians after the Oslo accords.* That is, up until the time Israel assassinated the leader of the PFLP Abu Ali Mustafa in 1999, and the PFLP retaliated by killing Ze'evi.

Find for me one confirmed attack against civilians by the PFLP post 1994.

Now, please be aware that these people were let into the West Bank and Gaza as part of the Oslo accords and they were given guarantees by the Israeli government that if they complied with the peace agreement, they would not be hunted down, killed or arrested.

*To be clear the rejected Oslo, but agreed to abide by the ceasefire, which they did, and on those terms the political leadership was allowed to return to Palestine as authorized and agreed by Israel, in 1999.

[ 15 March 2006: Message edited by: Cueball ]

No Yards
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4169

posted 15 March 2006 08:02 PM      Profile for No Yards   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Thats a bit unfair No yards. and yes I expect civility. To be honest when i read posts that are personal attacks my sympathies are not with the attacker.
secondly, i really don't care what you feel about O'Hara but he has the right to his opinion and while we may disagree he has always been respectful. i respect that even though I may have a different opinion from his.

[ 15 March 2006: Message edited by: johnpauljones ]

Do as you wish ... you want feel you have to side with murders and their apologists because someone is using mean words against them, I guess that's your right.

Bonner
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12160

posted 15 March 2006 08:25 PM      Profile for Bonner        Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Do as you wish ... you want feel you have to side with murders and their apologists because someone is using mean words against them, I guess that's your right.

Yeah right, no yards. Like no one has ever murdered an Israeli, or been an apologist for it.
Sanctimonious to the core, fatuous as always. Such mean words, against them, I guess that's your right.

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 15 March 2006 08:30 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Dude the issue here is the PFLP assassination of a prominent Israeli racist cabinet minster, and former IDF general, in retaliation for the assassination of Abu Ali Mustafa, and wether such is worthy of the term "terrorism."

You either assert that killing of political leadership of the Palestinians is murder and or terrorism, and that the same is true when done by Palestinians to Israelis, or you accept it as the legitimate pursuit of war aims.

You can not have it both ways.

Unlike many Israeli assassination only Ze'evi was killed, not a bunch of civilian bystanders.

Bonner
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12160

posted 15 March 2006 08:35 PM      Profile for Bonner        Edit/Delete Post
Fuck of cueball, what gives you the royal prerogative of framing the debate, aka putting words in my mouth?

The Israelis want the guy who killed their Minister. Tough shit. They'll defend themselves, and if you don't like it too effin bad.

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 15 March 2006 08:36 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I am glad you are not trying to pretty this up by pretending there is some morality to it. Just so long as we are clear on that.
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 15 March 2006 08:40 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Here is a portrait of the gentle old peacenick nicknamed "Gandhi," whom they killed:

quote:
Despite his job title, Mr Ze'evi rarely commented on tourism and was known for his hardline positions against the Palestinians. He had called for the "transfer" of all Arabs and Palestinians from Israel and had sparked controversy in July for referring to Palestinians working and living illegally in Israel as "lice" and a "cancer".

Notice that Ze'evi is advocating transfer of Arab-Israelis from Israel. Israeli citizens of the "only democracy in the Middle East." It is called ethnic cleansing brother.

Israeli minister assassinated

So it seems pretty clear that Israelis may kill just about anyone and be called "terrorists," whom are the Palestinians allowed to target, and not be called "terrorists?"

otter
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12062

posted 15 March 2006 08:47 PM      Profile for otter        Edit/Delete Post
Ahhh, the foul rhetoric of the righteous once again assails the world's nostrils. A bunch of righteous people move into a neighbourhood and proclaim "hey, we were here first". And another bunch of righteous zealots invade a nation with promises of 'a better life but first we need to kill off a bunch of you'. Then another righteous bunch or three says "screw you" and the fight is on. Righteousness kills righteousness ad infinitum.

Meanwhile the rest of the world gets to assume the identity of collateral dammage while the all pervading stench of righteous indignation covers the land.

From: agent provocateur inc. | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bonner
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 12160

posted 15 March 2006 08:49 PM      Profile for Bonner        Edit/Delete Post
Yeah, cuebull, and so is driving the Jews from the area.

And anyway, you fucking freak, how long have you gotten away on babble with pretending to be Jewish? You're about as jewish as a dose of Zyklon B.

Submit, cueball! The very least Jews can expect under your regime is a slap in the head, and to pay the jizyah. You and your fascist buddies are dreaming, you will never win. Your flag will burn in the hell of your own making.

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 15 March 2006 08:53 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bonner:

And anyway, you fucking freak, how long have you gotten away on babble with pretending to be Jewish? You're about as jewish as a dose of Zyklon B.

Submit, cueball! The very least Jews can expect under your regime is a slap in the head, and to pay the jizyah. You and your fascist buddies are dreaming, you will never win. Your flag will burn in the hell of your own making.

And please find for me, where in any document the PFLP suggests that it wishes to drive jews from the area.

Your brain is so clouded with racist propoganda that you can't tell one Arab from another. And that is my point.

As for your slander, why don't you quit with the pretense that you are fucking human being.

You can't even frame an arguement or stick to any facts other than friggin slander? Where are your quotes, your sources, your evidence, you have none except for your own prejudice, and hysteria.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 15 March 2006 08:58 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bonner:

Bye.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 15 March 2006 09:00 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by No Yards:

No Yards, you are over the top yet again. Knock it off. This is a warning.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 15 March 2006 09:03 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by No Yards:
When are the Israeli murdering tyrants and their apologists going to get it through your heads that simply holding elections to see who is going to lead the next round of oppression and murder does not make you a "democratic" member of the "family of nations". It makes you scum.

The fucking gall ... the God damn unmitigated arrogant despicable two faced evil putrid fucking gall.

Actually, having just read this, I think you can take a break now, for a week.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 15 March 2006 09:07 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Since this thread has become The Usual, I'm going to close it, and people can start a new thread to discuss it. Which will also get closed down if it starts getting nasty.

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca