babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » AFGHANISTAN MAY GET NEW TROOPS

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: AFGHANISTAN MAY GET NEW TROOPS
Jay Williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 11367

posted 21 December 2005 07:17 AM      Profile for Jay Williams        Edit/Delete Post
Australia to send more troops to Afghanistan

Special Broadcasting Service

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 21 December 2005 07:35 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Jay, may I offer some advice?

This is not helpful.

If we are going to get good discussions about Afghanistan going, and that is often difficult, then we should try to keep all the good links on one thread.

If you start a new thread for each link, discussion will be dispersed and confused.

I'm interested in the topic, very interested, but I'm not going to go on writing to three threads at once.

Jay Williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 11367

posted 21 December 2005 07:37 AM      Profile for Jay Williams        Edit/Delete Post
Good point. Will do!
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 21 December 2005 07:39 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I like the thread about Rummy best - that first link has the hardest info, the least sheer rhetoric.

Michelle will maybe come along and decide which to close, but you could put all links in one thread on your own and then ask her to save that thread.

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca