babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: culture.  
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Isreali death Squads, Spielberg style!

Author Topic: Isreali death Squads, Spielberg style!
CMOT Dibbler
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4117

posted 08 December 2005 02:36 PM      Profile for CMOT Dibbler     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Mr. Steven Spielberg, the man famous for his culturally sensitive portrayal of Arabs in " Raiders of the lost ark and the Holocaust squeeky clean for American audiences, is now directing a movie about the Isreali deah squad assembled to assinate those responsable for the Munich Massacre. The film will be based on a book by George Jonas, who, if I'm not mistaken Is the best friend of Lord Black of Cross Harbor and a absolutely horrible journalist. I have a very strong feeling that this movie will not portray Palistinians as anything more then bloodthirsty animals, and while I am positive that Jeffrey Rush will do an excellent job of portraying the Mossad case officer, the movie itself will be rubbish.
From: Just outside Fernie, British Columbia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 08 December 2005 02:38 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
This is about an American movie, not something happening in the Middle East, so I'm moving this to the "culture" forum.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca