babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » 40 Quassam Rockets into Israel

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: 40 Quassam Rockets into Israel
Zaklamont
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5106

posted 25 September 2005 06:17 AM      Profile for Zaklamont        Edit/Delete Post
Hammas gunners sent 40 Quassam Rockets into Israel in response to an Israeli search for Jihad terrorists suspected of being involved in two separate suicide bombing attacks against Israeli civilians.

The exodus of Israelis from Gaza has not, as predicted, ended the use of Gaza as a place for launching attacks against Israel.

Israel responded with air strikes.

An excerpt from Haaretz.com reads:

" The U.K. Presidency of the European Union released a statement Saturday evening calling on the Palestinian Authority to reign in militants in the Gaza Strip.

"The Presidency recognises Israel's right to act in self-defence, but calls on Israel to act with restraint," said the statement.

Hamas spokesman Mushir al-Masri, meanwhile, promised retaliation for the air strikes."

From: Ottawa Ontario | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Peech
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 9272

posted 01 October 2005 01:02 PM      Profile for Peech   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post
If you analyze the Hamas "constitution" you will find one ore more of the "Protocols of Zion" incorporated therein. That says it all.
From: Babbling Brook | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 October 2005 01:04 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
That's interesting, Peech. I hadn't heard that before.

Could you give us some examples?

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 October 2005 01:06 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Also, if this is in retaliation to, or in relation to, the incident being discussed in this thread, I will close this one and you can continue the discussion there. There's no point in starting a new thread every time a new attack happens in the same battle.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 01 October 2005 01:27 PM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peech:
If you analyze the Hamas "constitution" you will find one ore more of the "Protocols of Zion" incorporated therein. That says it all.

I don't understand. The "Protocols" have nothing to do with Palestinians. If anywhere, wouldn't exerpts from "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" be found in the Israeli constitution?

Otherwise, you're just blowing hot air.

From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
B.L. Zeebub LLD
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 6914

posted 01 October 2005 01:58 PM      Profile for B.L. Zeebub LLD     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle:
Also, if this is in retaliation to, or in relation to, the incident being discussed in this thread, I will close this one and you can continue the discussion there. There's no point in starting a new thread every time a new attack happens in the same battle.

It's the same thing.

From: A Devil of an Advocate | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 01 October 2005 01:58 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Thank you.

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca