babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » USA base in Israel

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: USA base in Israel
solarpower
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7609

posted 06 July 2005 10:06 PM      Profile for solarpower   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Rense
Okay, so what really is it's purpose?
I did a google search and got totally confused.
Even saw how it's being built for the Anti-Christ.
And to say it's being built using Arab labourers, which Arabs?
Jordanian?
Anyone have realistic info on this?

From: that which the creator created from | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 06 July 2005 10:38 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Israel is a US base in the Middle East.
From: Out from under the bridge and out for a stroll | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 06 July 2005 10:50 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
You have to be a little careful with Rense. I mean did you get to this quote:

quote:
"It is the intention of the U.S. administration, to ultimately turn over to the United Nations, the military base that is being considered for construction in the heart of Israel. It is the leaders of the NWO/Illuminati who will decide the appropriate time when all that will occur. The U.S. is to build the military base within Israel under the guise that it is for the use of the U.S. military. It is not. It is to be turned over to the United Nations at the appropriate time. The sole purpose of this base is for the United Nations use, not the U.S., and not Israel. This base will be a disaster to the best interests of Israel. It will be used against Israelis."

This does not mean that the US is not building a military facility in Israel, and that the photos are not actually of that base, or even that the quotations included are not accurate (or accurate enough to be considered journalistically valid) but that the persons whom are doing the reporting are kind of nuts.

From: Out from under the bridge and out for a stroll | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
solarpower
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7609

posted 06 July 2005 11:11 PM      Profile for solarpower   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
That's why I went looking for another source other than Rense.
Did find stuff about USA planning in 2001 to build a base in Israel for IDF.
ANd yeah, as soon as I saw the Illuminati that set off triggers.
Honestly, i saw some really weird stuff about this while googling. Even found a Hal Holbrook site. Remember him? The late great planet earth.
Reminded me of my old 7th Day Adventist days.
Sigh, those were the days. I was so righteous back then.
Oh well, if this is for real and it is that big, I'm sure there will be more on it, hopefully from reliable sources.

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 06 July 2005 11:13 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Major thread drift: You used to be a 7th Day adventist?
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 07 July 2005 12:27 PM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I heard Scott Ritter, on Alternative Radio, say that the US has built two new bases in Israel.
From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Albion1
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 9652

posted 07 July 2005 12:32 PM      Profile for Albion1     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Israel is a US base in the Middle East

Couldn't have said it better myself Cueball!!

From: Toronto, ON. Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
solarpower
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7609

posted 07 July 2005 01:57 PM      Profile for solarpower   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Cueball...yeah, between my father's heavy hand and the 7th day adventists i learnt a heck of a lot...mostly how not to be.
Couldn't have asked for better teachers, i guess.
Anyway, i'm cured now. :-)

Cueball
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4790

posted 07 July 2005 03:14 PM      Profile for Cueball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
But this interests me, and there is no shame in it. I want to know what the difference between the Adventists and the Witnesses are, I mean they are different are they not? I used to date a lapsed Witness, so I guess I am curious.

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca