babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Tour Egypt On Line

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Tour Egypt On Line
InrepBerkExplorer
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5612

posted 03 June 2004 04:26 PM      Profile for InrepBerkExplorer   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post
A Movie that was 5,000 Years in the Making.

In my film “King Tut, Ramses, and Me”, the Intrepid Berkeley Explorer time travels through Egypt; featuring the Pyramids of Giza, and a talking Sphinx; King Tut; the temples of Luxor (Thebes); sailing on the Nile; Cairo mosques; and much more.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing. All you need is a high speed internet connection.

My video site is:

[URL removed]

The still pictures of Egypt can be viewed with any modem at:

[URL removed]

There are 27 of my other amateur travel videos on-line.

Visit Italy, England, Antarctica, Bali, Australia, China, Russia, Florida, Mayan Pyramids, Kenya, Hawaii, Greece, American National Parks, or Turkey; see elephants, whales, penguins, or polar bears. I also have a still picture gallery from all continents, which you can reach with a link at the end of the video page.

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

[ 02 August 2005: Message edited by: Michelle ]

From: Berkeley, California, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca