babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Lapid Leaps In

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Lapid Leaps In
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 27 May 2004 02:27 AM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
After being completely mishtified, the previous thread on Israeli Justice Minister Yosef Lapid's comments was closed.

I see that the writer of this article raises some of the same points I did regarding the refusal of today's Zionist apologists to recognise what was obvious to people such as Dayan and Ben-Gurion.

quote:
Israel's first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, was quoted by Nehum Goldman in the book The Israeli Paradox, as going a step further:

"If I were an Arab leader I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal, we've taken your country.

"There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing, we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

[ 27 May 2004: Message edited by: al-Qa'bong ]

From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rufus Polson
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3308

posted 28 May 2004 04:19 PM      Profile for Rufus Polson     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Nice article.
Not so much action over here right now--everyone's over on the election threads.

From: Caithnard College | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 28 May 2004 11:58 PM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hmmm. I just took a quick peek over there.

Looks boring.

Vive l'anarchie.

From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca