babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: rabble reactions.  
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Why the elitism on some topics?

Author Topic: Why the elitism on some topics?
No Yards
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4169

posted 11 May 2004 09:23 AM      Profile for No Yards   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Refus Polson said: Udo, Macabee, No Yards, CMOT, this is back to the usual sterile stuff. You said . . . no you said . . . blah blah blah.

CMOT Said: Sorry Rufus, I guess I was just caught up in the moment. The worst part is, I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved in the kind of the kind of juvenile posturing promoted by No Yards and Udo.

Gee guys, if you don't find the topic up to your standards of worthwhile discussion, then might I suggest you don't actually have to particpiate?

Elitist brow beating, especially AFTER you've already particpiated, is not very constructive either,

From: Defending traditional marriage since June 28, 2005 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 11 May 2004 10:31 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Moving this to "rabble reactions"...
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca