babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Palestinians in Israeli Jails

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Palestinians in Israeli Jails
evenflow
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3493

posted 09 July 2003 10:05 AM      Profile for evenflow        Edit/Delete Post
Palestinians in Israeli Jails

quote:
"... the Palestinian government calls upon the international community to intervene immediately to save the thousands of Palestinian detainees withering away in the Israeli occupation jails." — Open letter from July 7 to world leaders and humanitarian groups from Palestinian Cabinet Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo.

I know there is another thread that discusses this general topic, but I thought to start a new thread as this article is new news from yesterday. May the moderator feel free to move it to the other thread if it would be better positioned there.

Detaining thousands of people while demanding complete co-operation from the other side is unfair at best and a set-up for sabotage at worst.

From: learning land | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 09 July 2003 10:22 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
No problem. Actually, I remembered an earlier thread that deals specifically with the issue of Palestinian prisoners in Israel, and I think the discussion would fit quite well there.

So I draw your attention to this thread:
http://www.rabble.ca/babble/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=28&t=000436&p=

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca