babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Road map ditched by extremists

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Road map ditched by extremists
WingNut
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1292

posted 08 May 2003 12:21 AM      Profile for WingNut   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Christianity remain, but that's still a long way off." to disappearing," Elon asserts with certainty. "What we are now seeing across the Muslim world is not a powerful surge of faith but the dying embers of Islam. How will it disappear? Very simply. Within a few years a Christian crusade against Islam will be launched, which will be the major event of this millennium. Obviously, we will be up against quite a large problem when only the two great religions of Judaism and It's clear that Islam is on the way to disappearing," Elon "

Israel's Tourism Minister
quote:
"I am very much at home among the million Americans. "I am very much at home among the Christians who support Israel," Elon stated proudly. "These are people who are wild about Israel and believe in the annexation of Judea and Samaria and even in the transfer of Palestinians from the soil of the Land of Israel. The Christian fundamentalists have hooked up with their Jewish allies and created a formidable messianic alignment. The events of September 11, 2001, intensified this Jewish-Christian alliance, which includes some 40 million Americans. "I am very much at home among the Christians who support Israel," Elon stated proudly. "These are people who are wild about Israel and believe in the annexation of Judea and Samaria and even in the transfer of Palestinians from the soil of the Land of Israel. Compared to them, I am considered a dove."

Oh, and Sharon making sure the wheel are off before any air gets in 'em:

quote:
Palestinians must renounce their demand that all refugees and their descendants have the right to return to their original homes in Israel, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Tuesday, setting a condition for peace negotiations.

JP

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 08 May 2003 12:33 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Oh, Jesus H. Baldhaired Ole Christ.

Beam me off this planet, somebody.

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mishei
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2785

posted 08 May 2003 09:32 AM      Profile for Mishei     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Elon is out to lunch on this. What a JERK!!!!!!! Thankfully he was exposed by an Israeli newspaper.
josh
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2938

posted 08 May 2003 10:37 AM      Profile for josh     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
While he and his ilk continue to remain in the cabinet.
From: the twilight zone between the U.S. and Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca