babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Germany for Germans! Palestine for the Jews!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Germany for Germans! Palestine for the Jews!
satana
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2798

posted 24 April 2003 07:49 PM      Profile for satana     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Since the establishment of the State of Israel, despite ongoing anti-Semitism, Jews rest easy because they intuitively understand that no one will with impunity ever again attempt to wipe Jews or Judaism off the face of this earth.
! So the Jewish state must be supported even if means mass deportations, or even mass murder of non-Jews! There is no law, no limit to what the Jewish state must do to defend its security and Jewish character.
By your logic any act of genocide against any group of people for the sake of preserving security and survival for another group are justified.

You know, there are predictions that the non-Jewish Arab population in Israel is expected to reach 50% of Israel's population by 2040. I bet that scares the shit out of you, Mishei. I wonder what kind of policy would you support to rid the Jewish state from this evil threat?

quote:
Hitler was the last straw and frankly it became hard to trust for Jews after Hitler. You say Israel is no safe haven for Jews but answer me this, if there was a strong Jewish nation of Israel in 1939 do you believe 6 million Jews (2.5 million children under the age of 10) would have been murdered?
No. Because many of the Jews in Europe would have already been deported to the Jewish state, and Israel is not communist, which was one Nazism's biggest reasons for hating Jews. Also Israel would most likely be a great ally, in return Germany would support Israel expand its borders and get rid of its degenerate, politacally subversive Arab population. The Holocaust would only be a seldom mentioned, minor event in WW2 concerning communists, homosexuals, Romany and other groups too stupid have their own military superpower to help them out.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 24 April 2003 08:33 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
You know, there are predictions that the non-Jewish Arab population in Israel is expected to reach 50% of Israel's population by 2040. I bet that scares the shit out of you, Mishei. I wonder what kind of policy would you support to rid the Jewish state from this evil threat?

No. That's not an acceptable way to debate on babble and you know it. You're putting words in Mishei's mouth and you're implying that he would support sinister means of getting rid of Arabs.

Try again.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca