babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Iraqi 'Most-Wanted' Deck of Playing Cards!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Iraqi 'Most-Wanted' Deck of Playing Cards!
Mr. Magoo
guilty-pleasure
Babbler # 3469

posted 19 April 2003 01:10 AM      Profile for Mr. Magoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
In amongst the penis enlarging pills and XXX housewives in my inbox spam came an ad for this:

quote:

You've seen these cards on the nightly news. They've been featured in newspapers worldwide. Now you can own the one true collector's item from Operation Iraqi Freedom. This is the same 55-card deck given to Coalition soldiers featuring Iraq's 52 "Most-Wanted" leaders.

Don't wait on this one! This is one of the hottest items in the country and we can barely keep them in stock! Buy a few decks for poker night or to hand out to your friends and family! Quantity-priced decks available below.

Anything for a buck. Check it out if you wish, here.

From: ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø, | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 19 April 2003 02:06 AM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I KNOW! And then on CNN when they were talking about whoever they most recently captured, they showed his PLAYING CARD on the screen behind the news anchor. AUGH.
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 19 April 2003 04:52 AM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Double and triple UGH. CBC and CTV both showed the card (four of clubs?) tonight.

Geez, I guess war is a big game after all.

From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca