babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Perspectives from Muslim media

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Perspectives from Muslim media
Mandos
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 888

posted 10 April 2003 01:09 AM      Profile for Mandos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
http://www.iviews.com
How the Muslim world is viewing the US victory, among other things. The most popular reason is that it is for Israel, and most of the analysis is about how the American victory helps Israel/humiliates the Arab world.

From: There, there. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
paxamillion
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2836

posted 10 April 2003 01:20 AM      Profile for paxamillion   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
What's that old saying they have: with my brother against my cousin, and with my cousin against the enemy? Something like that.
From: the process of recovery | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 10 April 2003 01:30 AM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Wasn't there speculation on AL Arabia that Saddam cut a deal with the US to give up Baghdad for safe passage. The Russian diplomatic convoy makes it to Syria and then resistance melts. Etc?

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca