babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Martin Luther King and Zionism - The fraud

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Martin Luther King and Zionism - The fraud
Mandos
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 888

posted 31 January 2003 02:30 PM      Profile for Mandos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Martin Luther King's words are generally used to put people who are pro-Palestinian and anti-racist on the defensive. Tim Wise explains why this is fraudulent in a ZNet article posted on Indymedia:

http://mke.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=1905&group=webcast

From: There, there. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 31 January 2003 02:39 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Well your a wet blanket aren't you?

[ 31 January 2003: Message edited by: Moredreads ]

Mandos
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 888

posted 31 January 2003 02:41 PM      Profile for Mandos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
It's a blanket I'm happy to wet!

[ 31 January 2003: Message edited by: Mandos ]

Smith
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3192

posted 31 January 2003 02:49 PM      Profile for Smith     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hey, I liked it better when you said "It's a party I love to poop!"
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 31 January 2003 02:52 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Actually there a lot of those little apocryphal
Internet stories floating around. Cracker Jack introduced some on a thread I started based on an interview with Ilan Pappe, called, Israel is in Denial. He referenced a link that took me to a series of excerpt quotes from various Arab news papers to 'prove' that the Nakba was all the Arab's fault.

Mandos
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 888

posted 31 January 2003 03:19 PM      Profile for Mandos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Smith: It was a response to Moredreads. He changed his, I changed mine. Blame him Or maybe I'll just go back and edit that to make it funnier...

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca