babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Palestinian militants ambush IDF (three killed)

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Palestinian militants ambush IDF (three killed)
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 02:56 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Violence Surges Days Before Israeli Election

quote:
GAZA (Reuters) - Israeli forces shot dead two Palestinians and unleashed air strikes on Friday after militants killed three soldiers in a surge of bloodshed four days before Israel's general election.

Beechtree
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3511

posted 24 January 2003 06:29 PM      Profile for Beechtree        Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Well I thought you would agree. However I cheated. The above quote is this man: image: Hitler
I never agreed. I called the quote psycologically accurate, yet racist in its exclusion of Eastern nations.
quote:
I will ask you who is the bigger fool, the manipulator, or the man who blindly follows his creed?
The man who poses such a meaningless question.

We are not concerned with who is more foolish. We are concerned with the form that foolishness takes.

[ 24 January 2003: Message edited by: Beechtree ]

Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 07:08 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The idoelogical construct that you agreed with is a facist construct. It applies to Hindu facists, Islamic facists, Italian facists or Canadian facists. As far as I am concerned they are all facists together, os you and Hilter can fuck off.

Worse, you are boring and out-of-date, applying and ethnocentric ideology that went out with Franco. Good night.

Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 07:21 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Israel to destroy at least 53 more stores in West Bank market village

quote:
JENIN, West Bank, Jan 23 (AFP) - Israel is to destroy at least 53 more shops in a West Bank village where its bulldozers have already smashed dozens of stores, Israeli and Palestinian officials said Thursday

Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 07:24 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Hello,
Dear Tilo,
Good greetings..
Rafah now:

It estimated more than twenty tanks and bulldozers attack Rafah camp, they demolished more than 12 house and they still demolished houses, and there is more seven people who is injured three of them are children…

Rafah camp now life in a very dangerous situation, as the Israeli shoot towards ISM groups, and other international volunteers…

Now, the weather is very cold and chilly and the people leave there houses because of the massive shooting…

IDF SHOOT tawards all the photographer and all the journalist even the foreign journalists.. that's why Mr. George Rismawi advised me to
leave the area..

Best wishes.
Mohammed.

Beechtree
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3511

posted 24 January 2003 07:53 PM      Profile for Beechtree        Edit/Delete Post
quote:
It applies to Hindu facists, Islamic facists, Italian facists or Canadian facists. As far as I am concerned they are all facists together, os you and Hilter can fuck off.
I resent being called what I am certianly not. I do not subscribe to notions of inborn superiority. Yet it is sometimes neccessary for states to promote the illusion of such notions. Simply look at the family unit. It must by its very nature act to exclude, expand and dominate. It believes in itself as an entity superior to other entities. Nation-states are the same, and to deploy power effectively they must champion their cultural homogeneity.

By the way, what's the point of posting how the IDF carries out its duties? They gave notice about the demolitions. Do suicide-bombers give notice?

[ 24 January 2003: Message edited by: Beechtree ]

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 24 January 2003 07:58 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Take your pissing contest to private mail, you two, or I'll close the thread.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 08:00 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
What is the point of posting your quasi-eroticized power fantasies, and gardening tips -- Himmler was fond of gardening metaphors too.
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 08:14 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Simply look at the family unit. It must by its very nature act to exclude, expand and dominate. It believes in itself as an entity superior to other entities.

Like this, you mean...

"Come over here with us," the protesters call to her. "We love you. Your parents hate." The little girl, a strawberry blond in a pink dress, hides her face behind her flag, then holds the flag up straighter. "Show them your 'heil,'" her mother urges. The girl turns to give the protesters a practiced Nazi salute.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 24 January 2003 08:17 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Okay, if you want to talk about the similarity between the family unit and political structures, then open a thread in ideas and talk about why the political structure you go for is valid. This thread is not about that.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moredreads
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3393

posted 24 January 2003 08:20 PM      Profile for Moredreads     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Thanks...
Beechtree
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3511

posted 24 January 2003 11:55 PM      Profile for Beechtree        Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Take your pissing contest to private mail, you two, or I'll close the thread.
I'm surprised... Michelle, you are usually much more fair-minded. We were having a reasonable discussion. Though, I agree, the pictures were a bit much. Made me laugh though.

All times are Pacific Time  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca