babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » archived babble   » the middle east and central asia   » Let's play Spot the Nazi

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's play Spot the Nazi
Mimichekele2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3232

posted 22 January 2003 12:20 PM      Profile for Mimichekele2        Edit/Delete Post
Michelle, the Dominatrix Middle East Moderator Nazi, shut down the War Crimes thread, damn her Baptist Church Lady Nazi soul.

I am the Book Nazi. Or the Sssshhhhhhh Nazi.

skdadl is Scottish and we've all tasted Scottish cuisine, a true crime against humanity if there ever was one. She can be the Cuisine Nazi.

Mishei, hmm, the Contrarian Nazi?

Next?

From: More lawyers, fewer bricks! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mimichekele2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3232

posted 22 January 2003 12:23 PM      Profile for Mimichekele2        Edit/Delete Post
My wife just called. She is abandoning her title as FemiNazi and now prefers to be called the Sex Goddess Nazi so Michelle, who once wanted to claim the FemiNazi appellation, can add that to her long list of honorifics.

I think we agreed way back when that lagatta was the Translation Nazi or the Grammar Nazi.

Next?

[ 22 January 2003: Message edited by: Mimichekele2 ]

pogge
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2440

posted 22 January 2003 12:25 PM      Profile for pogge   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Do I get to resume my previous position as Redundancy Nazi? Or do I have to reapply?
From: Why is this a required field? | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mimichekele2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3232

posted 22 January 2003 12:30 PM      Profile for Mimichekele2        Edit/Delete Post
You will have to ask Michelle, the Dominatrix Baptist Church Lady Fascist [other polysyllabic bad words go here] Supremacist Neo-Nazi Nazi
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 22 January 2003 12:34 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Good Lord.

You know what? I get what you're trying to do here, Mimi, but I'm closing it anyhow because it's not about the Middle East, and there's another Nazi thread in this vein somewhere or other.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca