FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » humanities & science   » PMS

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: PMS
kuba walda
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3134

posted 14 August 2003 01:07 PM      Profile for kuba walda        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sent to kuba this morning by a firend, who obviously has to much time on her hands LOL

13 Things PMS Stands For:

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4. Puffy Mid-Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweatpants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

..and my favorite one...

13. Potential Murder Suspect

Mr. Magoo
guilty-pleasure
Babbler # 3469

posted 14 August 2003 02:05 PM      Profile for Mr. Magoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

1. Pass My Shotgun
13. Potential Murder Suspect

There are at least two women in Great Britain who walked on murder charges using exactly this defense.

From: ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø, | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
spatrioter
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2299

posted 14 August 2003 02:10 PM      Profile for spatrioter     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Seriously? Do you have a link? I'd like to read this in context.
From: Trinity-Spadina | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Magoo
guilty-pleasure
Babbler # 3469

posted 14 August 2003 02:29 PM      Profile for Mr. Magoo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In England, the PMS defense freed Christine English after she confessed to killing her boyfriend by deliberately ramming him into a utility pole with her car. By the 1990s, the PMS defense paved the way for other hormonal defenses.

You may want to Google "Christine English" if you want a deeper back story.

Funny that "I had 'blue balls' when I date raped that woman" never became one of the "hormonal defenses"...

From: ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø, | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
spatrioter
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2299

posted 14 August 2003 02:50 PM      Profile for spatrioter     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just googled a bit and found that they weren't acquitted, but had their charges dropped to manslaughter when it became apparent that their actions were the result of a fit of rage brought upon by PMS. I think that's just.

What I think might be sketchy is that they allowed them to go free on the condition that they seek treatment for the PMS. I dunno about that. Do we just let people with mental conditions go free on the condition that they seek help? Don't we have them placed in institutions?

From: Trinity-Spadina | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piao
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4329

posted 14 August 2003 04:55 PM      Profile for Piao     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Treatment for PMS? Are you serious?

Is there such a thing? Do we now have chemicals to inhibit this too? that's insane.

I always found a nice massage cooled my girlfriend's savage heart. That and a calendar to know when to keep a cool head. Oh and ice cream, lol.

From: Victoria, B.C. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
mighty brutus
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3148

posted 14 August 2003 06:52 PM      Profile for mighty brutus     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PMS= Pretty Mean Sistah!
From: Beautiful Burnaby, British Columbia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca