babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » walking the talk   » babblers helping babblers   » Custom-order union-made clothing in Winnipeg?

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Custom-order union-made clothing in Winnipeg?
crigaux
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2247

posted 30 January 2006 11:56 PM      Profile for crigaux     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, folks. I have a question only the geniuses on Babble can answer: What options are there in Winnipeg for custom-ordered union made clothing? (i.e. t-shirts). I was hoping to get some shirts printed in the next month, month and a half for Labour Studies students at the U of Manitoba, and going union-made is the obvious choice.

Now, while I was originally thinking something like No Sweat, I would like to have them done in Winnipeg (easier/quicker/supports the local economy). I thought of MWG Apparel, which is local and represented by UNITE, and apprently does a lot of printing for unions, etc. Does anyone know of any others? I'm open to coops, too.

Also: need to be able to print muliple sizes, in small numbers, without breaking the bank - is this going to be impossible? Having an option of designs would be nice too, but now I'm just getting greedy.

Well, there is my conundrum, babblers. You've come through for me in the past, and I'm sure you will again. Thanks in advance!

(edited to fix link)

[ 31 January 2006: Message edited by: crigaux ]

From: Hanging out at http://babblestrike.lbprojects.com/ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca