1) Do you feel the extradition will really happen?
2) Do think he's hooped and will spend the rest of his life in jail?
3) What do you think the impact of this case will be on the rest of Canada? (In terms of Marijuana laws, Canadian views of US participation/influence on our soil, etc...)
Marginal but positive. I think MJ should be *fully* legalised not the kind of thing Ann McLellan had in mind when she was Justice Minister. (Paraphrasing: 'We are NOT legalising marijuana')
4) What impact might there be worldwide, if any?
None. We take ourselves much too seriously for a small country that moreover is often seen in Europe as being in cahoots with the USA.
5) Would you agree: Cheeky fellow; tres saucy.
Doesn't that have sexual connotations? If you meant 'cheeky' my answer is yes and I'm not very fond of him personally. That would be so even if he had not compared himself to Ghandi (!), Dr Martin Luther King (!) and Mandela (!)
The exclamation marks are to emphasise his chuzpah
Not an exact response to the questions but an interesting article to check out just the same can be found here:
[ 22 August 2005: Message edited by: VanLuke ]