babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » Zundel offered release to leave Canada

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Zundel offered release to leave Canada
Mishei
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2785

posted 22 June 2003 11:10 PM      Profile for Mishei     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is this a possibility? Will it get Zundel out of Canada?

Offer to Zundel

Keening Leftist
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3715

posted 22 June 2003 11:42 PM      Profile for Keening Leftist        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know, I've been reading this topic for a while, amusing myself by reading the pious bleatings and self righteous wailing of the alleged progressives. I've noticed several claims about Zundel's "hate speech" and "violence".

So the questions I have for any of you haters among the Left, who would wish people to be jailed for saying things they don't like, are as follows:

1) Demonstrate even once where Zundel councilled, encouraged, or abbetted anyone in an act of violence (hilariously, violence has been councilled on many occassions in these threads, most recently by the "anti-racist" Andy Social, who proves that "punk" is an apt description for him)

2) Demonstrate where Zundel encouraged hatred of Jews. (Again hilarious, given the admission and encouragement of hatred from several posters at rabble)

3) Demonstrate that Zundel has committed violence approaching anywher enear the firebombing of his homes by those alllegedly opposed to "Hate Speech"

You people are a joke. You scream and foam about how everyone else are the "haters", and yet you yourselves wish physical harm on those who don't share your worldview.

[ 22 June 2003: Message edited by: Keening Leftist ]

From: where the wild things are | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gir Draxon
leftist-rightie and rightist-leftie
Babbler # 3804

posted 22 June 2003 11:43 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not only would it involve poisoning another country with anti-semetic filth, but I can think of thousands of people more worthy of a free plane ticket to the destination of their choice.
From: Arkham Asylum | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 22 June 2003 11:47 PM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
3) Demonstrate that Zundel has committed violence approaching anywher enear the firebombing of his homes by those alllegedly opposed to "Hate Speech"

This alleged "firebombing" of which you speak? I've yet to see any proof that the Zundel's Carlton Street bunker was attacked with incendiary  devices or that there was any sort of "fire".

Keening Leftist
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3715

posted 22 June 2003 11:51 PM      Profile for Keening Leftist        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm curious, Gir, where did Zundel say anything "anti-Semetic"? (As opposed to something Jewish lobby groups don't approve of) That Jews were responsible for Communism? I've got news for you, they were. Solzenytzin recently published a book detailing the involvement of Jews in the Bolshevik Revolution. It's one of the reasons Hitler had such an easy sell blaming Jews for Bolshevism. It was true.

Care to give some examples? I mean things Zundel actually said, not things that "everyone knows", or quotes from a site hosted by Andy Social.

Keening Leftist
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3715

posted 22 June 2003 11:53 PM      Profile for Keening Leftist        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
This alleged "firebombing" of which you speak? I've yet to see any proof that the Zundel's Carlton Street bunker was attacked with incendiary devices or that there was any sort of "fire".

That's interesting. I read an account in the Newspaper, The Star, I recall, right after it happened. Are you saying no fire occured?

Is this "Firebomb Denial" And should you spend time in jail for it?

Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 22 June 2003 11:58 PM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Accounts in the newspaper? Do you really believe everything you read in the newspaper? Just because there's a widespread media conspiracy to report an alleged "firebombing" on Zundel's house doesn't mean it happened.

After all, do you know who owns the Toronto Star? Beland Honderich... and you know his family is descended from German Mennonites. You should know better than to believe what you read in the Mennonite controlled press.

Clearly, the photos of the so-called fire are forgeries, as are the press accounts. Just the other day I went down to the building, scraped some paint from it, and went down to the lab and had it tested. Absolutely no evidence of carbon monoxide fumes! None whatsoever!

Keening Leftist
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3715

posted 23 June 2003 12:00 AM      Profile for Keening Leftist        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, exactly, Firebomb Denial. You should spend 5 years in jail for this, Mycroft.

And it would be funny, except for the fact that you are actually wishing such a thing on Zundel, for saying similar things you don't approve of.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 23 June 2003 12:06 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's amazing just how much stuff "the Jews" are responsible for, huh, Keening Leftist?

Sorry, that doesn't even require a warning as far as I'm concerned. I'm suspending your account.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 12:14 AM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Prove to me that this "Germany" of which you speak really exists. I've never been there, never seen it with my own eyes. All I've seen is depictions of it in the media.

[ 23 June 2003: Message edited by: Mycroft ]

Doug
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 44

posted 23 June 2003 12:20 AM      Profile for Doug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keening Leftist:

1) Demonstrate even once where Zundel councilled, encouraged, or abbetted anyone in an act of violence (hilariously, violence has been councilled on many occassions in these threads, most recently by the "anti-racist" Andy Social, who proves that "punk" is an apt description for him)

2) Demonstrate where Zundel encouraged hatred of Jews. (Again hilarious, given the admission and encouragement of hatred from several posters at rabble)

You people are a joke. You scream and foam about how everyone else are the "haters", and yet you yourselves wish physical harm on those who don't share your worldview.

[ 22 June 2003: Message edited by: Keening Leftist ]

I think the wee photo of Zundel on this page says all you need to know about him: http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/z/zundel-ernst/

In any case, you can see his anti-semitism for yourself in the video clips provided on that page. As for his involvement in the advocacy of violence, you can also view the Security and Intelligence Review Committee reports available there. One short example:

"According to CSIS files, on April 21, 1991, Droege established a computer link with Long, and the first successful test message took place between the Aryan Nations and the Heritage Front. That month, Wolfgang Droege and Ernst Zundel, Holocaust denier and prolific publisher of hate literature, met publicly at a Heritage Front meeting.[2]

Ernst Zundel sometimes provided information, at Droege's request, to be forwarded to Long. The information concerned various 'enemies'. One piece of information, for example, was the licence plate number of Meir Halevi, Leader of the Jewish Defence League (JDL) in Toronto.[3]"

A good, and fairly concise (given the length of his involvement in racist causes) overview of Zundel's "work" is available here: http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/zundel.asp?xpicked=2&item=zundel

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 12:29 AM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I actually think Zundel knows the Holocaust happened. After all, if the Jews really were the nefarious vermin race why wouldn't you want to wipe them out? Anyway, Zundel is a self confessed admirer of Hitler and the Nazis, the problem is the Holocaust is bad PR for Nazism so in order to rehabilitate Hitler and the Nazi cause (as well as spread the virus of anti-Semitism on which Nazism depends) you need to cast the Holocaust into doubt, change it from a historical fact into a question mark.

Zundel's never committed a crime in Canada but that's not the point. As his supporters are eager to say in any other refugee case no non-citizen has an automatic right to be accepted into Canada and Canada has no obligation to admit Zundel, particularly given the lunacy (never mind the hypocricy) of his refugee application.

I do have concerns about the use of a National Security Certificate since I think that process is a violation of basic legal rights but I think there's ample reason without the certificate for his refugee application to be rejected.

DollyLama
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4215

posted 23 June 2003 12:33 AM      Profile for DollyLama        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gee, Michelle, you don't like history?

I stated "Jews" not "The Jews". And it's a historic fact, unless you think Nobel Prize winner Solzenhytzin is lying.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4591253,00.html

2/3 of the Soviet secret police were Jews, in addition to most of the leaders of Bolshevism.

Sorry the facts aren't to your liking.

[ 23 June 2003: Message edited by: DollyLama ]

DollyLama
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4215

posted 23 June 2003 12:39 AM      Profile for DollyLama        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doug, what I asked was what did he actually say, not some report published by people who were informing on him. Try again, please.
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 23 June 2003 12:41 AM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man, this is rich. I can't believe people actually believe that kind of crap.

Furthermore, it is interesting to note that the nigletizers about exactly what Zundel has done are trying to use technicalities to "prove" Zundel's just a harried, put-upon, innocent man hounded by the authorities.

Excuse me if I roll my eyes so hard they hurt. (Not quite meades's 16 rolling eyes of doom, but hey, I'm a moderate)

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 12:44 AM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, there were far more Jews among the Mensheviks than the Bolsehviks. The Jews that were in the Bolshevik party were pretty much all wiped out by Stalin with the exception of Kaganovich and after Stalin no Jews rose above middle levels in the Soviet bureaucracy or CPSU. A disproportionately high number of victims of Stalin's terror and his secret police were Jews and there is quite a lot of evidence that Stalin planned to deport Jews wholescale to Siberia, a transport in which most would have died in the process and that the Doctor's Plot was to have been the start of this final pogrom.

Of course, Stalin's anti-Semitism and persecution of the Jews rather contradicts Hitler's pet thesis that the Jews ran Russia but Adolf never let facts stand in the way of his insane conspiracy theories.

oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 23 June 2003 12:54 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mycroft:
Actually, there were far more Jews among the Mensheviks than the Bolsehviks. The Jews that were in the Bolshevik party were pretty much all wiped out by Stalin with the exception of Kaganovich and after Stalin no Jews rose above middle levels in the Soviet bureaucracy or CPSU.

Actually, I think it's interesting that Stalin once studied for the priesthood. Clearly, communism is a Catholic plot!

But the naughahide liederhosen set that struts around Zundel doesn't want to hear the real truth.

From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 01:02 AM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Orthodox priesthood. Khruschev, Malenkov, Brezhnev, Chenenko, Andropov and Gorbachev were all non-Jews. I don't think there was one Jew in the Politburo after Kaganovich was purged. Of course there's also the liquidation of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee whose members were executed for "cosmopolitanism" and the purging of Jews from the Communist parties in eastern Europe, particularly the Slansky trials in Prague where Jews in the leadership were wiped out.

Anti-Semites like to mention that Ana Pauker was Romania's foreign minister without mentioning that she too was purged and that Jews were virtually barred from any prominance in the Romanian Communist Party.

Mishei
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2785

posted 23 June 2003 08:24 AM      Profile for Mishei     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There seems to be an attempt by at least one neo-nazi to impose his anti-semitic views on Babble. He comes on first as "keening leftist:. Michelle correctly boots him and 10 minutes later he is back again as DollyLama!!

How does that work?

Anyone needing any clarification as to what Zundel is all about (and I suspect DollyBigot is not one of them) can get the full copy of the decision of the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal. There you will find copies of Zundel's writings that if you have the stomach for it will give you a full picture of Dolly's hero.

[ 23 June 2003: Message edited by: Mishei ]

Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 23 June 2003 08:42 AM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is a troll. A vile troll, but still just a troll, worthy only of our apathy. Ignore it.
From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 23 June 2003 08:47 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Mishei. At first I only banned his account, so when he made a new one, I banned his IP right away. I just didn't feel it necessary to announce it again. Guess I should have.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 23 June 2003 08:53 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mishei, initially Michelle just cancelled Keening Leftists babble account. When he came back, she banned his IP address so he can't register from that computer. Unfortunately, people with regular access to several computers sometimes just keep reappearing in one guise or another like a recurring infection. Hopefully, that will not be the case with this charmer.

I might add that he was gone within about 90 seconds of the complaint being registered.

edited to say: See? See how fast she is?? Wow!

[ 23 June 2003: Message edited by: oldgoat ]

From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 23 June 2003 08:59 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hee hee, oldgoat - we must be on the same schedule or something.
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 23 June 2003 12:04 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congratulating Michelle for her swift action against the Zündel wannabee!

Why on earth can't Zündel be extradited to Germany to face hate charges? I'd be absolutely against letting him off - he'll just find a place to set up a hate website - they can be hosted anywhere now. There are a lot of pro-Nazis everywhere from Australia (the Adelaide institute) to Chile and Argentina. Yecch.

From: Se non ora, quando? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
evenflow
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3493

posted 23 June 2003 12:34 PM      Profile for evenflow        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Solzenytzin recently published a book detailing the involvement of Jews in the Bolshevik Revolution. It's one of the reasons Hitler had such an easy sell blaming Jews for Bolshevism. It was true.

quote:
It's amazing just how much stuff "the Jews" are responsible for, huh, Keening Leftist?
Sorry, that doesn't even require a warning as far as I'm concerned. I'm suspending your account.

quote:
I stated "Jews" not "The Jews". And it's a historic fact, unless you think Nobel Prize winner Solzenhytzin is lying.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4591253,00.html

Michelle, I don't know what kind of track record this since-banned user had on babble, but in reading this thread, its clear that they didn't say 'the Jews', you did. The article they posted seemed also to be a legit reference for their comments.

Personally, I appreciate your efforts in keeping babble about the issues, but I was hoping you might help me understand what exactly happened here as from this thread alone, your actions in banning this person seem uncalled for.

Thanks.

From: learning land | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 01:09 PM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
S/he wasn't banned for the use of the definite article, s/he was banned for being a neo-nazi troll.
Smith
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3192

posted 23 June 2003 01:20 PM      Profile for Smith     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The flexibility of anti-Semitism never ceases to amaze me. Seems like them there Jews will stop at nothing to mess up the lives of decent Christ-fearing white folk. If they're not in Zurich controlling the capitalist banks, they're setting up Soviet Russia. If they're not selfishly keeping themselves apart, they're deviously infiltrating themselves into every segment of society. Whoever said you can't be all things to all people obviously hadn't talked to a neo-Nazi about the Jews.
Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 23 June 2003 03:47 PM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While Zundel might not explicitly encourage crime motivated by hate, the veil on his anti-Semitism is quite thin. I started poking around the site and found a link to the National Alliance. Anyone associated with a group like that should not ever be given the benefit of the doubt.

Also, I've noticed some ways to identify racists just by the way they talk. The opening sentence has hate speech in quotes, which is often a dead giveaway that this person supports hate speech. Neo-Nazis also love to misuse the term hater. The liberals, the progressives, et al are all hypocrites who are the REAL haters, and everyone excercising their freedom of speech (read: hate speech) is always the victim who is wrongly accused of being a hater. Lastly, the word "revisionism" should raise a red flag as well.

Using those guidelines, neo-nazis can often be identified before they even speak about any race-realted issues.

lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 23 June 2003 04:12 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True. "Revisionism" is a term long-used in historiography - it simply means looking at things differently, a different analysis, digging up new facts. There are, for example, different estimates of the number of people killed by the Nazis (all are in the several millions). Unfortunately this respected term was hijacked by neo-nazi pseudo-historians as a euphemism for Holocaust denial and historical fraud.

Zundel HAS been associated with violent hate groups, including skinheads here, for whom his house was a training centre and meeting place, and their counterparts in German-speaking countries, through the provision of materials strictly outlawed in Germany and Austria. He's not just a raving idiot or a flat-earther. He is associated with people who torture and murder.

skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 23 June 2003 04:55 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just a wee note about odd shifts in the usage of "revisionist history": There was a squib in yesterday's NYTimes telling us that just this past couple of weeks the White House has hit upon this term to deflect rising questions about WMD in Iraq and the true motives for the war.

Apparently, if you insist on reminding the world that the White House before the war was selling WMD as the main reason for attacking pre-emptively, then you are peddling revisionist history. Hee hee. I wonder which tall forehead came up with that one.

DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 23 June 2003 07:27 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Revisionism" also has a Marxist context, as it was used by China's government in the 1960s and 1970s to scorn Soviet officials' desire to abandon some (although not all, obviously) of Stalin's ideas.
From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kindred
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3285

posted 23 June 2003 07:42 PM      Profile for Kindred     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will a personal first hand account of Zundel politics and beliefs do? My third cousin, and I hate to admit to the association came to Canada as a visitor and then refused to leave the country. He chose instead to hook up with Zundel. His father (my 2nd cousin) claims he is Zundels "right hand man". That has not been proven though.

However I have somewhere, in my possession pages and pages (letters) stating that the Holocaust did not happen, and reams of other anti semetic content. From my 2nd cousin, his father who brought his baby boy up to be a good anti-semite.

Its good enough for me, to say Zundel and my dear cousin are Hate Mongerers, I think anytime someone tries to prove that the Jews are involved in a world conspiracy to manipulate and lie their way into power etc etc etc. it is tantamount to hate mongerering. Anyone time someone says to me the Holocaust is part of the elaborate lies and deceit of the Jews and never even happened ..

I know my counsin and his views and if he is associated with Zundel then thats good enough proof for me that Zundel is guilty of everything they say he is.

We should be so lucky as to see the back end of these 2, in fact all of Zundels supporters, leaving our country.

From: British Columbia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 11:09 PM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just on the Jewish -Bolshevik link (the crusade against "Judeo-Bolshevism" was a central plank of Nazism). Jews were the most oppressed people in Russia so it makes sense that Jews would be anti-Tsarist and that secular Jews would be attracted to socialism (though far more Jews were in the Bund or in the Menshevik Party than among the Bolsheviks and despite what anti-Semites claim a minority of the Bolshevik leaders were Jews though it's true to say the represenation of Jews among Bolsheviks was disproportionate to the population.)

If you look at Britain in the early 20th century you'll find that a disproportionately high number of union leaders and leadership in the Labour Party were Scottish or Welsh. The founder of the Labour Party, Keir Hardie, was Scottish as was Labour's first PM, Ramsay MacDonald. More recenlty Neil Kinnock is Welsh and even Tony Blair was born in Scotland though he's thoroughly Anglicised himself. And to this day Wales and Scotland are both Labour strongholds.

Right wing conspiracy theorists might look at this and conclude there's some sort of Celtic conspiracy to make Britain socialist. Once you conclude that the Celts are conspiring you'll no doubt be very interested to find that not only are the ranks of socialists heavy with Celtic influence, but so to is capitalism. Adam Smith was a Scot, after all as are a disproportionate number of bankers. The head of Barclay's Bank is a Scot (here in Canada, Scots have long dominated banking with a disproprtionate number of bank directors being of Scottish extraction). Many of the first major industrialists were Scottish.

So does the fact that you get Scots on both ends of the spectrum, captialists and Marxists, industrialist and working class, mean that there is some sort of Celtic or Scottish conspiracy to run the world as spelled out in the Protocols of the Elders of Culloden, or does it mean that the Scots are a diverse people, like any other, and that having suffered varying degrees of oppression by the English they have as individuals responded in different ways, some by striving to join the establishment, others by using their talents to become rags to riches successes and others by becoming radicals trying to transform the society by organising the working class in general and other poor working class Scots in particular?

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 23 June 2003 11:23 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
...Protocols of the Elders of Culloden...

skdadl, to the tartan courtesy phone, please... skdadl, to the tartan courtesy phone...

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 23 June 2003 11:35 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mycroft, wonderful. I'm involved in organising a wedding of two friends, her Polish-Jewish, him a Scot (born there).

Though I do think Toady Blair is a "Self-Hating Celt" .

'lance
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1064

posted 23 June 2003 11:38 PM      Profile for 'lance     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Though I do think Toady Blair is a "Self-Hating Celt."

Och, vey!

From: that enchanted place on the top of the Forest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 23 June 2003 11:40 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'lance:
Och, vey!

I have nothing to add except hahahahahaha!

Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 23 June 2003 11:47 PM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tony Blair is a typical sneaky Scot who pretends to be one of us by hiding his kilt and bagpipes in the closet, pretending to prefer normal food to Scotch eggs, haggis and black pudding and changing his accent so he sounds like everyone else. The really scary thing about the Scots is that they can hide their true selves so easily and "blend in".

Anyway, on the same line of reasoning as the Celtic Conspiracy one asks the question, did the Irish Potato Famine really happen or is it an evil hoax perepetrated on the world by the Hiberno-Celts in a bid to win sympathy and detract attention from the conspiracy?

Read more about the:
Irish Potato Hoax!

Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 24 June 2003 01:07 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aye, its true- th'Celts ar takeen ovar!

4t2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3655

posted 24 June 2003 01:18 AM      Profile for 4t2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From your link: Hibernian Occupational Government - the HOG. I love it. You also omitted the propaganda tract of the controlling Celts, "How The Scots Invented The Modern World" by Arthur Herman (2001). All I can say is, in the secret language of the tribe ...

Más rud é go gceapann thú go bhfuilimid mar lucht na gCeilt ag teacht le chéile chun an lámh in airde a fháil ar an domhan uilig, tá dearmad déanta agat ar dá phíosaí eolais fíor-tábhachtach. Uimhir a h-aon, is é an chéad ghnó ar clár cruinne Gaolach ná an scoilt! Beidh an fíor-HOG agus an HOG Frith-Sóisíalach linn sár i bhfad. Agus an dara rud, níl ceol Enya nó fiú U2 sách glórmhar nó dáiríre don reabhlóid a bhfuil ag teacht. Agus sin gan cheist an alcóil a thabhairt san áireamh ...

From: Beyond the familiar... | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doug
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 44

posted 24 June 2003 01:23 AM      Profile for Doug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mycroft:

Read more about the:
Irish Potato Hoax!

That rocks! It's just like the Holocaust denial tracts. I'm also greatly amused by their article that pins the blame for September 11th on Canada.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gir Draxon
Babbler # 3804

posted 24 June 2003 01:26 AM      Profile for Gir Draxon     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 4t2:

Más rud é go gceapann thú go bhfuilimid mar lucht na gCeilt ag teacht le chéile chun an lámh in airde a fháil ar an domhan uilig, tá dearmad déanta agat ar dá phíosaí eolais fíor-tábhachtach. Uimhir a h-aon, is é an chéad ghnó ar clár cruinne Gaolach ná an scoilt! Beidh an fíor-HOG agus an HOG Frith-Sóisíalach linn sár i bhfad. Agus an dara rud, níl ceol Enya nó fiú U2 sách glórmhar nó dáiríre don reabhlóid a bhfuil ag teacht. Agus sin gan cheist an alcóil a thabhairt san áireamh ...

Ah ma wee hach patew mae bo clee hach maneagh
Heow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow bark meow
Saigh hough loo loo cheow dach hagh vreigh chouach mouheaugh
Douauh meah mae couchah moo ma meagh pach hooragh

4t2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3655

posted 24 June 2003 01:28 AM      Profile for 4t2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Watch your mouth.

From: Beyond the familiar... | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 24 June 2003 01:33 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love the disclaimer!

quote:
DISCLAIMER: All editorial content on this website is strictly not the writer’s/author’s opinion. THE MAD REVISIONIST, located on the moon, is owned and operated by accident. The content of this page is the copyrighted property of THE MAD REVISIONIST. Any illegal copying or circulating of this page, in whole or in part, without the expressed permission of THE MAD REVISIONIST will be taken as a compliment.

Mycroft_
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2230

posted 24 June 2003 02:32 AM      Profile for Mycroft_     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't forget to read the correspondence between the Mad Revisionist and the Institute for Historical Review. Seems the head of the Institute (who bears the suspiciously Hiberno-Celt name of O'Keefe) refused to publish the Mad Revisionists findings regarding the Irish Potato Famine.

http://www.revisionism.nl/IHR.htm

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 24 June 2003 09:53 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh man, that is so funny. I hadn't noticed that section before. I love the fact that the guy maintained his character all the way through.
lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 24 June 2003 04:30 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mycroft, that site is very clever. The Mad Revisionist actually links to the IHR - and to many sites proving that the so-called "Institute for Historical Review" is full of shit and a respectable cover for the promotion of hate. The IHR site features a report on demonstrations by their supporters in front of the Canadian consulates in L.A. and Seattle - out in full force for poor Ernie Zündel.
http://www.ihr.org/news/030522Zundel_Demos.html They really look like dorks, eh? Wonder how on earth they found a black woman to support their cause?

lagatta
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2534

posted 24 June 2003 04:34 PM      Profile for lagatta     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mycroft, that site is very clever. The Mad Revisionist actually links to the IHR - and to many sites proving that the so-called "Institute for Historical Review" is full of shit and a respectable cover for the promotion of hate. The IHR site features a report on demonstrations by their supporters in front of the Canadian consulates in L.A. and Seattle - out in full force for poor Ernie Zündel.
http://www.ihr.org/news/030522Zundel_Demos.html They really look like dorks, eh? Wonder how on earth they found a black woman to support their cause?

Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 24 June 2003 04:34 PM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now, now, lagatta. "They look like dorks"? That's not a very fair way to dismiss these people. "They are dorks" is both more fair and more accurate.
From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca