babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » Jewish UK MP compares Gaza to Warsaw ghetto

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Jewish UK MP compares Gaza to Warsaw ghetto
Deception
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4101

posted 22 June 2003 03:59 PM      Profile for Deception     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
link
From: front lines of the revolution | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Deception
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4101

posted 22 June 2003 04:01 PM      Profile for Deception     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
i like the Apartheid comparison, the arab ghetto's are reminiscent of the Bantustan system of creating all black menial labours towns like Soweto. fyi, sharon is an admirer of the Bantustan model. but in regards to the Warsaw jewish ghetto i think that’s bit of an exaggeration.
From: front lines of the revolution | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
beluga2
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3838

posted 23 June 2003 12:57 AM      Profile for beluga2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
This has already been "discussed", if that's the proper term for apopleptic insult-hurling, in this thread.

Are you sure you want to unleash that hellstorm again, Deception? Brace yourself.

From: vancouvergrad, BCSSR | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 23 June 2003 12:58 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Yeah, that other thread isn't full yet, either. No sense having two threads on the same topic.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca