FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » Missing 727

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Missing 727
Ray Peterson
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4178

posted 19 June 2003 06:18 PM      Profile for Ray Peterson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
abc
From: Hinkley Hills | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 19 June 2003 06:41 PM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Someone else started a thread about this strange story a few days ago.

This advances the plot a bit.

It still seems to me possible that the plane may simply have gone down. Actually, given the further detail here -- notably, that no one was sure that this plane could fly any longer -- that seems the most likely explanation. And note that the pilot's brother seems to be thinking along those lines: if it went down in the water, etc.

Is a puzzlement, none the less. I guess no one's nerves needed this.

Black Dog
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2776

posted 19 June 2003 07:23 PM      Profile for Black Dog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[CONSPIRACY] I imagine it'll pop up in time to crash into the Statue of Liberty or something should Bush start sagging in the polls heading into '04. [/CONSPIRACY]

The missing pilot looks just like Dean Stockwell.

Trisha
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 387

posted 20 June 2003 01:33 AM      Profile for Trisha     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He also looks drunk to me. I wonder if anyone looked into this possibility plus the possibility that the plane needed some repairs?
From: Thunder Bay, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
RookieActivist
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4089

posted 20 June 2003 01:57 AM      Profile for RookieActivist     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Promise you won't tell anyone, ok?

I have it in my garage.

Shhh....

Pogo
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2999

posted 20 June 2003 02:10 AM      Profile for Pogo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RookieActivist:
Promise you won't tell anyone, ok?

I have it in my garage.

Shhh....

I thought that was a Rhino campaign platform. "a chicken in every pot, and a jumbo jet in every garage"

TommyPaineatWork
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2956

posted 20 June 2003 03:13 AM      Profile for TommyPaineatWork     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always like the Rhino plank about changing to drive on the left like in England.

But to ease us into the change, they'd do it gradually, starting with trucks and buses.......

I think the missing jet landed on those ocean frieghters drifting in the Indian ocean, laden with Iraq's WMD.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca