babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » We don't need to prove nuthin'! Nyarnee Nyarnee

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: We don't need to prove nuthin'! Nyarnee Nyarnee
Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 05 December 2002 08:17 PM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Proof? You want proof? But why, don't you trust me?

I felt this article deserved it's own special topic (it's also posted in the "Everybody loves minigun" thread).

quote:
Fleischer insisted the world knows Iraq has prohibited weapons and it is up to Saddam to prove he doesn't.

You can't prove a negative, stupid.

quote:
President Bush has said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Tony Blair has said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Donald Rumsfeld has said Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. Richard Butler has said they do. The United Nations has said they do. The experts have said they do. Iraq says they don't. You can choose who you want to believe."

Three people say they do (I doubt the UN claim). That's all the proof I need. Who needs inspectors or experts when we have failed businessmen and upper class twits saying things?

From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kuba walda
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3134

posted 05 December 2002 08:19 PM      Profile for kuba walda        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like I said soooooo typically Bush-esq
hibachi
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 956

posted 05 December 2002 08:29 PM      Profile for hibachi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish I was as failed as Rummy who is worth a good $200m. Defence industry stock I believe...
From: Toronto, Ont. | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Briguy
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1885

posted 05 December 2002 08:37 PM      Profile for Briguy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I should've added "thieves" with failed businessmen and upper class twits. Rummy always seems to hide in the background when I think of the Bushites. He's sneaky that way.

[ December 05, 2002: Message edited by: Sarcasmobri ]

From: No one is arguing that we should run the space program based on Physics 101. | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca