babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » Bush Defunds Lesbian Health Conference While He Funds Pat Robertson

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush Defunds Lesbian Health Conference While He Funds Pat Robertson
josh
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2938

posted 03 October 2002 12:53 PM      Profile for josh     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
click.

click.

[ October 03, 2002: Message edited by: audra estrones ]

From: the twilight zone between the U.S. and Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
writer
editor emeritus
Babbler # 2513

posted 03 October 2002 01:08 PM      Profile for writer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The above is throwing off the daily topics page. I'm postingthis to fix it.
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 03 October 2002 01:50 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fixed!
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
writer
editor emeritus
Babbler # 2513

posted 03 October 2002 01:54 PM      Profile for writer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks, audra, but the problem was only on the Daily Topics page (at least for me). My filler post fixed it by bumping josh's from the page.
josh
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2938

posted 03 October 2002 02:48 PM      Profile for josh     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What would I do without you technical wizards?
From: the twilight zone between the U.S. and Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
writer
editor emeritus
Babbler # 2513

posted 03 October 2002 02:52 PM      Profile for writer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All you had to do was put a space between the two URLs (not just a return), or code it the way our magnificant Audra has illustrated so well.

... And sorry to derail the thread. Looks like a topic that deserves some discussion.

[ October 03, 2002: Message edited by: writer ]

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca