FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » The button policy

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: The button policy
Geophile
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 452

posted 01 October 2002 02:03 AM      Profile for Geophile     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The scorpion story applies to this thread, in which the nest of vipers inhabiting it spewed forth their typical poison, not recognizing the sick bias which has infected their minds. Though the comments by the vipers (not the people with clear intellects) is making me damn angry, disgusted with such knuckle heads thinking they are for the underdog, when they are merely venting racial hatred, I just want to say that once I cool off, it's not because I'm Jewish that I am incensed, but your violation of every known precept of logic, and hope for the triumph of social justice in this world that disgusts me. Do you not know that when you allow such a degree of prejudice to infect your minds that you destroy the solidarity of the left and reduce the possibility of strengthening the precepts of democracy. Of course you don't, which is why there is no point of arguing with the likes of you.

[ October 01, 2002: Message edited by: Geophile ]

Disturbed
recent-rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3136

posted 01 October 2002 02:13 AM      Profile for Disturbed     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Where is the context for this?
Arch Stanton
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2356

posted 01 October 2002 02:37 AM      Profile for Arch Stanton     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hey cool cat....I think I might be hep to Geophobe's vibe...

"Dreamed about a reefer five feet long.
Mighty Mezz, but not too strong.
You'll be high but not for long
If you're a viper.

I'm the king of everything.
I've got to be high before I can swing.
Light a tea and let it be
If you're a viper."

Take a whiff, daddy

From: Borrioboola-Gha | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 01 October 2002 02:20 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I don't have any idea what this is about. But if someone has a complaint about these boards, send 'em to audra@rabble.ca .
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca