FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » rabble off

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: rabble off
judym
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 29

posted 23 December 2001 02:12 PM      Profile for judym   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From December 24 to January 6, most of rabble.ca will be taking a holiday break. babble, however, is back up and ready to celebrate the New Year on December 31. While nothing new will be posted on most of the site, we still invite you to surf around and look at the scenery. And to donate.
> by Judy MacDonald > rabble news

Pankaj
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1040

posted 23 December 2001 02:17 PM      Profile for Pankaj   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A heartfelt thank you, to all at Rabble and to all the babblers. Enjoy your time off. Wishing you delight and peace. Donation on the way.
judym
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 29

posted 23 December 2001 02:39 PM      Profile for judym   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to that cup of coffee, too, Pankaj!

Delight and peace back atcha.

I'm turning off my computer, now. I'm walking out of the office. I'm locking the door.

Hee heh hehehehehehehehehehehe!

[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: judym ]

Tommy_Paine
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 214

posted 23 December 2001 02:49 PM      Profile for Tommy_Paine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will need drugs. Good ones.

Actually, I've been neglecting my BDSM message board at Yahoo, maybe I'll spend my posting time there while we're down.

Don't look at me like that. It's a left wing BDSM message board.

Happy holidays.

From: The Alley, Behind Montgomery's Tavern | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Too old to lie
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1979

posted 23 December 2001 03:44 PM      Profile for Too old to lie        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, I've been neglecting my BDSM message board at Yahoo, maybe I'll spend my posting time there while we're down
And that (BDSM) will be very good practice for you for next year, when we will have to deal with the trolls again.

From: Planet Titanic | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
sherpafish
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1568

posted 23 December 2001 03:54 PM      Profile for sherpafish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm heading out the door to go visit my folks on Vancouver Island. They're a little bit ludite and don't have a computer at all. Cold turkey for me, or at least the stuffing .
Merry merry to all!!!

From: intra-crainial razor dust | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
DrConway
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 490

posted 23 December 2001 05:57 PM      Profile for DrConway     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well blast it all, sherpafish, why didn't you say something to me? I'm on the Island already, and I drove my car.

Tellyawhat. Send me an e-mail or somehing and tell me when you want to hitch a ride back.

From: You shall not side with the great against the powerless. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 23 December 2001 06:34 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't look at me like that. It's a left wing BDSM message board.

Hahahaha

Okay, I've managed to pick myself off the floor laughing now.

Hey, Tommy, post the URL so we can all join you for a week. Wouldn't it be fun if we all descended en masse to a board or two over the holidays?

Like, say, Audra's OTHER board? Heh heh...

We should all troll a right-wing board over the holidays. Snerk.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tommy_Paine
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 214

posted 31 December 2001 12:28 PM      Profile for Tommy_Paine     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Hey, Tommy, post the URL so we can all join you for a week."

Actually, the BDSM people at that message board are a very sensitive bunch. They'd not take kindly to the hurly burly discussion that we are used to, here.

Even the wisp of an ad-hominem attack will earn one deletion, and even honest, civil differences of opinion causes upset and grief.

It's an amazingly gentle place.

From: The Alley, Behind Montgomery's Tavern | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca