FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » current events   » national news   » email the PM

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: email the PM
machiavellian
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1365

posted 18 September 2001 06:31 PM      Profile for machiavellian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok this isn't really a bonified "topic" but I thought some people might want to know the address that the Gov't of Canada gives to contact the PM with our opinions:

pm@pm.gc.ca

Or just go to the Government of Canada website and click on "mailbag".

Write and tell him what kind of involvement Canada should have in these events. Who knows, it may make a difference.

From: Peace River (no, not actually in the river, silly) | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 18 September 2001 07:06 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm sure he reads every message with care and diligence. Not.

But I still say it's a good idea. If the inbox is flooded with protests against war, then someone will have to let him know at least that much.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
machiavellian
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1365

posted 21 September 2001 02:15 AM      Profile for machiavellian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's hoping. It works for Amnesty International, anyway.
From: Peace River (no, not actually in the river, silly) | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 21 September 2001 09:18 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul Martin answers mail -- well, so, ok, he answered one angry email I sent him about Canada Customs, which isn't his department but he did move on the problem -- well, so, ok, maybe he didn't personally, but his minions are effective ...

He is Martin.P@parl.gc.ca

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca