FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Calling oldgoat

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling oldgoat
Bookish Agrarian
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7538

posted 10 October 2008 07:31 PM      Profile for Bookish Agrarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Could you please read this thread for me and report back with an executive summary.
Thanks
Hugs and Kisses
BA

From: Home of this year's IPM | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Fidel
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5594

posted 10 October 2008 07:48 PM      Profile for Fidel     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
B.A.'s a sadist.
From: Viva La Revolución | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
al-Qa'bong
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3807

posted 10 October 2008 07:50 PM      Profile for al-Qa'bong   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and a fink.
From: Saskatchistan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
bagkitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 15443

posted 10 October 2008 07:50 PM      Profile for bagkitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't be judgmental Fidel, there is always the chance that what transpires between the two is totally consensual.
Bookish Agrarian
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 7538

posted 10 October 2008 08:02 PM      Profile for Bookish Agrarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I must say I feel quite unrequented by oldgoat. I honestly thought the message he was trying to give when he closed that other thread was that he really just wanted to be asked.

Sort of like this fellow-

From: Home of this year's IPM | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
bagkitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 15443

posted 10 October 2008 08:10 PM      Profile for bagkitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
B.A. -- is it in the realm of possibility that you meant to type "unrequited" rather than "unrequented"?
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 10 October 2008 08:15 PM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, but just a quick summary.

You are all a bunch of Hoxhaite Marxists, except for Heywood Floyd who is a Harpo Marxist, and Cueball who, as an adherent of James Charles Fox, (for whom he is voting) is of course a Whig.

Oh yeah, BA is a member of a secret Canadian sect of the The Agrarian Party of Russia. He burns incense beneath a portrait of Vladimir Plotnikov. I am reporting him to CSIS as we speak, and he will be banned forthwith.

Due to excessive political stimulus coming from the media of Canada and that other place, many babblers have cracked, and turned into lawn sign fetishists. Could be worse really. Babblers who went beyond 8th grade arithmetic are fixated with the esoteric world of polls.

Anyway, there ya go. That's what I was able to make of it, anyway.

(edited to add as we cross posted) BA, I'm glad that photo doesn't show me much more below the waist!

[ 10 October 2008: Message edited by: oldgoat ]

From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
bagkitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 15443

posted 10 October 2008 08:18 PM      Profile for bagkitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So many friends of Albania... and here I thought Vicki was an RCMP plant, but apparently she has company. Whoda thunk?
Erik Redburn
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5052

posted 10 October 2008 09:57 PM      Profile for Erik Redburn     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bagkitty:
Don't be judgmental Fidel, there is always the chance that what transpires between the two is totally consensual.

Not strictly "consensual" surely...

From: Broke but not bent. | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
bagkitty
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 15443

posted 10 October 2008 10:28 PM      Profile for bagkitty     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm, maybe not, but I am so glad you used the word "strictly"
Erik Redburn
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 5052

posted 10 October 2008 10:40 PM      Profile for Erik Redburn     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always choose our words judiciously on Babble. K'night.
From: Broke but not bent. | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca