babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Star Wars kid.....SIGN THIS!

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Wars kid.....SIGN THIS!
Stormbringer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3619

posted 12 July 2003 10:01 AM      Profile for Stormbringer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.petitiononline.com/Ghyslain/petition.html

For those who do not know the story....

http://www.jedimaster.net/

He is Canadian ....( ok he is from Quebec).

But still the poor little chubby kid deserves this for all the embarasment his video has garnered.

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 12 July 2003 10:09 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is the greatest! Man, that is so cool! The original is funny, but the doctored ones are even better!

Poor kid. But really, it's embarassing now as a teenager, but these are the types of incidents that make you strong. He may be cringing in embarassment now, but in 20 years, this is going to be the coolest story ever to tell at parties and stuff.

I love the Star Wars Kid 2.0 video. Hee hee hee.

From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stormbringer
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 3619

posted 12 July 2003 10:38 AM      Profile for Stormbringer     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have read some transcripts of interviews with him...

He sounds like your typical computer nerd that we all knew ( and were?) in school.

This has grown out of all proportions!!

At last count there are 28 versions of his video!!

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 12 July 2003 10:45 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know! I saw a few of them. I love the Braveheart send-up and the Matrix Reloaded one. I think it's great, really. For the most part, this kid has genuine fans, people who can really relate to him. I mean, how many of us haven't danced around or done something like that while alone? This kid is awesome.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca