FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Rabble-Con

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Rabble-Con
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 19 June 2003 11:19 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone want to go to this Drag King Show with me?

Or hang out at all between June 25th-July 4th?

From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 19 June 2003 11:41 PM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes! I want to hang out. But you knew that already.
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 20 June 2003 10:05 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love hanging out!
From: The 10th circle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Debra
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 117

posted 20 June 2003 10:27 AM      Profile for Debra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh my poor eyes
From: The only difference between graffiti & philosophy is the word fuck... | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 20 June 2003 10:31 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ha!
From: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 20 June 2003 11:25 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Michelle
Babbler # 560

posted 20 June 2003 11:28 AM      Profile for Michelle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think she was thinking you were talking about letting it all hang out - you know?
oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 20 June 2003 11:31 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, I see. The Board of Directors in my condo corporation passed a special bylaw specifically forbidding me to do that anymore, so Debra need not be concerned.
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 20 June 2003 11:43 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can only hang out in the early afternoon -- depends on the day. Same old soft-shoe routine, I fear -- but I shall stay in touch.
skdadl
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 478

posted 20 June 2003 11:44 AM      Profile for skdadl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oldgoat:
Oh, I see. The Board of Directors in my condo corporation passed a special bylaw specifically forbidding me to do that anymore, so Debra need not be concerned.

It is true, Debra. Never fear. I have seen oldgoat many times, and every time I saw him, he was entirely tucked in.

Debra
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 117

posted 20 June 2003 12:39 PM      Profile for Debra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hee. I meant it generally with all this talk of "hanging out", but I do feel much better knowing that laws have been passed.
From: The only difference between graffiti & philosophy is the word fuck... | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 20 June 2003 12:58 PM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure how much tickets cost. Lemme try to find out. Drag and Dessert, maybe? Or Desert and Drag?
From: And I'm a look you in the eye for every bar of the chorus | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
dianal who asked to be unregistered
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 4192

posted 20 June 2003 01:00 PM      Profile for dianal who asked to be unregistered     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Got myself a copy of the Events Calendar Now, if I can find where and when they are doing the Drag Queen Aeorobics, I am SO going to be 'hanging out' - some of the 'girls' even wear their heels
From: There is a deep lack of respect in the belief that we know what others need... | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
audra trower williams
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2

posted 22 June 2003 10:32 AM      Profile for audra trower williams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are we on? Tickets are 15 dollars.

[ 22 June 2003: Message edited by: audra estrones ]

oldgoat
Babbler # 1130

posted 23 June 2003 01:30 AM      Profile for oldgoat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do we have times?? I didn't see that info on the website.

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca