babble home
rabble.ca - news for the rest of us
today's active topics

FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» babble   » right brain babble   » babble banter   » Worst product and best product

Email this thread to someone!    
Author Topic: Worst product and best product
rob.leblanc
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 2475

posted 11 June 2003 09:05 PM      Profile for rob.leblanc     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A friend just asked me this after he was watching an infomercial on some cooking product. What would be the worst product to see on an infomercial and the best product to see on an infomercial? You can make up the products if you like.
From: Where am I? Where are YOU? | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
nonsuch
rabble-rouser
Babbler # 1402

posted 11 June 2003 10:44 PM      Profile for nonsuch     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
best product: a cooking-oil 'composter'
After you're done frying the third or most garlicky (whichever comes first) batch of food in the oil, you collect it in a bin at the top of this device. When the bin is full, you open the tap at the bottom of the device, and out comes a nice, clean fuel for your car. (I don't even mind de-grunging the filter every week.)

worst product: cardboard-and-plastic lunches for children
It's no secret how i feel about those things. Whether they contain four crackers and 8 grams of cheese-like substance or two damp cinnamon cotton-balls and a tiny packet of sugar-sludge, they're all horrible.

From: coming and going | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | rabble.ca | Policy Statement

Copyright 2001-2008 rabble.ca